So Cool By Keeley!

KjStrat62

• Members

Received a email today from Keeley concerning my Phat mod Boss BD-2.Telling me it's on the way back with delivery confirmation by USPS. Very professional!Who else does this?? I may ditch all my pedals and go Keeley all the way!

• Members

Keeley is great. I have his Compressor and a couple TS-9s. Well, actually one TS-9 and waiting on one. I actually called today and they said they didn't have my Katana in yet for the exchange but I checked and it was delivered a few days ago. The guy I spoke to said it might not have been "processed" yet or something. Anyway, I've had great service from them in the past. (Also have one of robert's pedal boards...I dig it).

• Members
Originally posted by NappyDugOut

DSCF1210.jpg

I'm a regular customer:D

Dude, the way you run your overdrive and distortion pedals I would say you have watsed yer money, dunbass.:wave:But a clean boost and be done with it.:D :D

• Members
Originally posted by omni

Dude, the way you run your overdrive and distortion pedals I would say you have watsed yer money, dunbass.:wave:But a clean boost and be done with it.
:D

Yeah it never ceases to amaze me how everyone can run their effects different from mine and be happy with the batting order but each to there own...how would you put his board in order???
I would go
Wah
Voodoo
DS-1
BD-2
TS-9
FH
Phase

• Members
Originally posted by omni

Dude, the way you run your overdrive and distortion pedals I would say you have watsed yer money, dunbass.:wave:But a clean boost and be done with it.

How can I waste my money when I have soo much of it?:D Seriously, I've put these pedals in every concievable order you could imagine, and this is the order that works best for me. My Phaser has to go before my DIST. and OD pedals, I hate hate hate the way it sounds before, more subtle this way. As far as my DIST and OD order, I usually have two on at a time and my favorite combinations are positioned close to each other, some combination don't work at all together so their position on my board make no difference because they will never be on at the same time.
p.s. "God" told me I could put my pedals in any order I wanted!

• Members
Originally posted by NappyDugOut

How can I waste my money when I have soo much of it?
Seriously, I've put these pedals in every concievable order you could imagine, and this is the order that works best for me. My Phaser has to go before my DIST. and OD pedals, I hate hate hate the way it sounds before, more subtle this way. As far as my DIST and OD order, I usually have two on at a time and my favorite combinations are positioned close to each other, some combination don't work at all together so their position on my board make no difference because they will never be on at the same time.

p.s. "God" told me I could put my pedals in any order I wanted!

good explanation, you tell that turd who's boss

Archived