OT: BUSH is gonna NUKE IRAN !!

EL KABONG

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Wilbo26

Here's a link to Bush's response to some of this.

I couldn't find the original article that got posted from Drudge, but it basically said that using tactical nukes to destroy Iran's underground facilities was one of the many options that were being looked at. Never said anything about how they were dead set on doing it...but the fact that they're even thinking about it is a bit scary.

You can say what you want about 9/11, but as bad and demoralising of an attack that was, its no excuse for the things they have done as a result. Patriot Act? Iraq? Afghanistan? Now possibly Iran?

So far we have invaded two countries, one is still under the control of tribal warlords and you can possibly get executed for converting from Islaam. The other has elected leaders with cloes ties to Iran and widespread sectarian violence. Both cases have provided the terrorists with more recruiting than they could have ever hoped. We played right into their hands.

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

{censored} the middle east

There's too many problems

They just get in the way

We sure could live without them

They hijack our planes

They raise our oil prices

We'll kill them all and have a ball

And end their {censored}in' crisis

BEIRUT, LEBANON-Won't exist once we're done

LIBYA, IRAN-We'll flush the bastards down the can

SYRIANS and SHIITES-Crush their faces with our might

Then Israel and Egypt can live in peace without these dicks!

sod.jpg

S.O.D. rules! m/.
:mad:
.m/

SOD, what a classy band ;)

David

• Members

3 hours ago

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran has successfully enriched uranium for the first time, a major development in its fuel cycle technology, news agencies quoted former President Hashemi Rafsanjani as saying Tuesday.

Current President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad added that Iran "will soon join the club of countries with nuclear technology."

• Members

Originally posted by dinrodef

Oh..so you've heard the Iranian president say he wants to destroy Israel..Yep..that's what fascism sounds like

There can be more then one Fascism. In fact, there are.

• Members

Oh..so you've heard the Iranian president say he wants to destroy Israel..Yep..that's what fascism sounds like

Fortunately he's a politician, and they seem to very good about saying one thing to get everybody riled up and then something completely different. Hopefully he's just threatening attacks on Israel to appeal to the anti-semites in his country. Any attack on Israel with nukes would quickly get their asses nuked back to the stone age.

• Members

Any attack on Israel with nukes would quickly get their asses nuked back to the stone age.

Eventhough I hate the whole pissing contest with nukes,
I wouldn't mind this, just to get that self-indulgent smirk of that Amanhijehdad (or whatever that {censored}tard's name is) face!

I got mah fatwah right here, mofo! *grabs crotch and empties a 40 Malt Liquor* :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

Eventhough I hate the whole pissing contest with nukes,

I wouldn't mind this, just to get that self-indulgent smirk of that Amanhijehdad (or whatever that {censored}tard's name is) face!

I got mah fatwah right here, mofo! *grabs crotch and empties a 40 Malt Liquor*
:cool:

Except for the cloud of radiation that could float god knows where. I doubt any regime is dumb enough to use them. Everybody has known about Mutually Assured Destruction for a while now, as its one of the main reasons the US and USSR didn't blow us all to hell decades ago.

I see this as Iran wanted to have its own nukes to use as a deterrent from being invaded by Israel or the US. That and they probably wouldn't mind having nuclear power so that they can sell even more oil to China.

• Members

Originally posted by papa taco

I'm one of these anti-war dudes, but the more I think about it, I realize, I HATE PEOPLE. So nuke everybody. OK?

We've had our moment in history. I think it's time to step aside and let the cockroaches and Keith Richards do their thing for the next few millenia.

• Members

Technically, no. That's not what fascism sounds like. Fascism is pro-state at the EXPENSE of religion (e.g. Nazi Germany's attacks on Protestant and Roman Catholic leaders, as well as Jews). That's simply religious intolerance, with strong political reasons keeping it in place.

• Members

its one of the main reasons the US and USSR didn't blow us all to hell decades ago.

One problem though. They are some crazy mother{censored}ers!! The militants over there care about their own life about as much as they care about ours.

• Members

"Arrived at the end of the spiral staircase
At the doorstep to immortality
Not reached the destination of our dreams
Decided in the struggle for existence
Life has lost, death has won the game
The length of our longing
Shall be the strength of our glory
Damocles proud and mighty among men

Make us die slowly
Nuclear winter
Clouds of dust will hide the sun forever
Nuclear winter
Blows straight into your heart
Nuclear winter
Day of tomorrow we'll go through
Make you testament
Nuclear winter"

Sodom... cant have a party without them :eek::thu:

• Members

Any attack on Israel with nukes would quickly get their asses nuked back to the stone age.

Any nuclear attack, anywhere, by anyone, on anyone, will bring about the swift cessation of civilization as we know it.

The existence of these weapons is {censored}ing perverse. And to think of what else we could have done with all of the resources that went into building these arsenals, it makes me despair.

• Members

Given the current political climate, do you see any other chance for Bush to retain a Republican congress except starting another war and hoping the country rallies around him?

What are the alternatives? Actually work on domestic problems? Too lazy and incompetent. Diplomacy? He has alienated even our allies. Find Bin Laden? I'd love to see it, but I don't like our chances.

War is a much easier option for Bush, it's what he likes, and it DID get him elected despite not doing much of anything right.

The scary part is that, while we have been screwing around in Iraq for years, Iran really could be dangerous.

Archived