OT: BUSH is gonna NUKE IRAN !!

EL KABONG

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

not too choose sides here, but things sure are escalating (in the wrong direction) in the middle east.
Ever since Israel bombed a nuclear facilities in Iran (now 25 years ago, but Iran hasn't forgotten), Iran has sworn to strike back and now is capable of doing so, they have upgraded their DIY Shahab rocket so it can strike Israel. Not that I would like to see that happen, let's just hope what Iranian minister of defense declared is true, that Iran develops nuclear weapeons in order to obtain a stable region. since no nuclear power has ever seen its homeland invaded or seriously attacked. I hope it stays that way, meanwhile, not just bouteek pedals, expect anything to be 20% more expensive in the coming years.

• Members

Originally posted by bieke

not too choose sides here, but things sure are escalating (in the wrong direction) in the middle east.

Ever since Israel bombed a nuclear facilities in Iran (now 25 years ago, but Iran hasn't forgotten), Iran has sworn to strike back and now is capable of doing so, they have upgraded their DIY Shahab rocket so it can strike Israel. Not that I would like to see that happen, let's just hope what Iranian minister of defense declared is true, that Iran develops nuclear weapeons in order to obtain a stable region. since no nuclear power has ever seen its homeland invaded or seriously attacked. I hope it stays that way, meanwhile, not just bouteek pedals, expect anything to be 20% more expensive in the coming years.

especially oil!!

• Members

Not to undermine your analysis but 25 years ago, Israel bombed a nuclear plant in Iraq, not in Iran.

• Members

That whitehouse monkey is really making friends. I said it before, now more and more countries are producing mass destruction weapons, it might be more tactfull to not threaten to attack.
This could seriously backfire to the American people :(

• Members

I guess 9/11 was just a playful attack then. Good to know...
:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by EL KABONG

This is going to get interesting very fast.

If by interesting you mean a tragic waste of human life and a colossal expenditure of money that future generation will be unable to pay, than you might be right!

Considering that we are fresh from our triumphs in Afghanistan and Iraq, I'd say the time is right for another preemptive strike

• Members

Nope, 9/11 sucked.

That's why we attacked AFGHANISTAN!

Iraq, Iran?

The majority of 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabian.

The majority of suicide bombers are Saudi Arabian.

Why aren't we taking issue with Saudi Arabia at the same leval?

When Bush senior joined the Carlyle Group, Carlyle became a pipeline for $1.4 billion to flow from the House of Saud to the Bush family and its interests.

The the Company at the head of security at the World Trade Center on 9/11? Securacom.

Marvin Bush (the youngest of the Bush brothers) was a director of the Sterling, Virginia company Securacom.

The Securacom/Stratesec company was publicly traded and backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corporation.

Securacom/Stratesec was in charge of security at the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport, and United Airlines on September 11, 2001.

Iran is gearing up because they think they need to protect themselves from Bush's attempts to "restructure" the Middle East. England, France and America have been "restructuring" The Middle East for centuries - it doesn't help stability and they are sick of it.

A History of the Middle East
http://www.npr.org/news/specials/mideast/the_west/?sourceCode=gaw

Iran and Iraq have a lot of problems, but us mucking around in there is not helping, and in fact has set the stage for much of this situation.

• Members
{censored} the middle east
There's too many problems
They just get in the way
We sure could live without them
They hijack our planes
They raise our oil prices
We'll kill them all and have a ball
And end their {censored}in' crisis
BEIRUT, LEBANON-Won't exist once we're done
LIBYA, IRAN-We'll flush the bastards down the can
SYRIANS and SHIITES-Crush their faces with our might
Then Israel and Egypt can live in peace without these dicks!

sod.jpg

S.O.D. rules! m/. :mad: .m/

• Members

Here's a link to Bush's response to some of this.

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060410/2006-04-10T184104Z_01_N10367439_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-IRAN-BUSH-DC.html

I couldn't find the original article that got posted from Drudge, but it basically said that using tactical nukes to destroy Iran's underground facilities was one of the many options that were being looked at. Never said anything about how they were dead set on doing it...but the fact that they're even thinking about it is a bit scary.

You can say what you want about 9/11, but as bad and demoralising of an attack that was, its no excuse for the things they have done as a result. Patriot Act? Iraq? Afghanistan? Now possibly Iran?

So far we have invaded two countries, one is still under the control of tribal warlords and you can possibly get executed for converting from Islaam. The other has elected leaders with cloes ties to Iran and widespread sectarian violence. Both cases have provided the terrorists with more recruiting than they could have ever hoped. We played right into their hands.

Archived