Lightning Bolt - I love this pic

sonaboy

• Members

people who already have earplugs in, either putting their fingers on top of them, or checking to see if theirs are in properly, or just the looks on their faces of pain as they can't believe this is happening...

hahahahahahahaha!

black-197.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by falconproject

It apperars as if the bass player is wearing ear plugs too, when I was a kid going to punk rock shows it would get so loud I'd try to plug my ears with the only available resource, cigarrette butts.great band by the way.

let's see...band's wearing plugs, audience is plugging ears. let's see...what to do?

oh yeah!

maybe...

TURN THE {censored} DOWN!

or not stand right next to the speakers--whatever works for ya. :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

let's see...band's wearing plugs,

I think those are airport tarmac headphones haha.

P.S. I think the bass player is deaf. I read some story about someone talking to him at a show and then the dude looked to the left and got startled someone was there?

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

I downloaded some of their stuff, I wasn't too impressed. What songs should I check out in particular?

don't DL any live stuff - the sound pressure from those things are so much, that you can only get the idea of what they're like.

go to Load records and get some of the album tracks...like Dracula Mountain, or 13 Monsters.

Load Records

and anyway - nothing recorded even comes close to getting this stuff shoved up your ass live at about 140 db.

• Members

Originally posted by sonaboy

don't DL any live stuff - the sound pressure from those things are so much, that you can only get the idea of what they're like.

go to Load records and get some of the album tracks...like Dracula Mountain, or 13 Monsters.

and anyway - nothing recorded even comes close to getting this stuff shoved up your ass live at about 140 db.

ok I will check it out when I get home, I think most I heard was the live stuff.....

• Members

Lightning Bolt are {censored}ing amazing

It does not surprise me that the Robobitch and many of you don't like ( understand?) them

I'm going to see them at Terrastock 6

Check out their videos on the website, incredible

• Members

I know, they rule!

I like this video

check that speaker flappage!!! THAT is a quality of a kick ass band!!! I mean the song can be screeching noise and a monkey beating on a drum when you have speaker flappage like that and it will still KICK ASS!!

Originally posted by jrak

Lightning Bolt are {censored}ing amazing

It does not surprise me that the Robobitch and many of you don't like ( understand?) them

I'm going to see them at Terrastock 6

Check out their videos on the website, incredible

• Members
Originally posted by RoboPimp

I know, they rule!

I like
this video

check that speaker flappage!!! THAT is a quality of a kick ass band!!! I mean the song can be screeching noise and a monkey beating on a drum when you have speaker flappage like that and it will still KICK ASS!!

I wonder how many of them developed tinnitus after that show :confused:

jesus

Archived