catalinbread

imcorn

• Members

Yeah got a call earlier, not from my host but from Fermin. Adding a gig each month trying to keep up with demand. I am not happy with the host cause they just turn off the pipe and put up a message that makes me look delinqent. So I expect some additional downtime to migrate to a new home in the coming months. $50/month hosting these days is really retarded especially since I don't have any ecommerce tools or anything. Just very little time to do anything but throw money at the problem.

• Members

The SCP is more of a clean boost, but you can crank it and drive your amp. It can get pretty loud. I personally think the best application for the SCP is keeping the knob right around 2-3 o'clock, and keeping the pedal on all the time. If you set it up that way, you'll have to get your overdrives/boosts from elsewhere though. Which leads me to the SPP. I've never tried this pedal, but would really like to. It seems to have the ability to really overdrive your amp, and add a bit of low-end in the process. Makes the guitar "roar," so the speak. I tried getting one through HC, but the deal didn't work out, and I ended up with a Keeley Java Boost instead.

• Members

The SPP is so cool. I leave on all the time at just a bit above unity gain, that's about 11 o'clock. More dynamics, more presence, more and tighter bass. Hell, I love it so much I set up the EQ and gain on my amp to match with the constant usage of the SPP, go figure. :love:

• Members

hmm.. that does give me a better insight in a way.. haha.. but i still need soundclips.. website still down.. damnz..

or maybe i shld be metrosexual and choose the pedal based on colour.. does the red SCP go better with my pedalboard or does the green SPP go better? ;)

Archived