OT Wayne Rooney Breaks His Foot...World Cup Over For England?

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

Larsson is a great player. Shame he was too scared to play for United. Other than that, great player. His flying header against Milan....Rolled abck the years!

Oh! Yes....What year did Sweden win the World Cup? Please remind me Olle?

:wave:

in 1958 they lost to Brazil....Brazil had that {censored}er Pele though....i remember 1994 though...... we got a bronzemedal...when was the last time England got any medal in WC ? 60

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

in 1958 they lost to Brazil....Brazil had that {censored}er Pele though....i remember 1994 though...... we got a bronzemedal...when was the last time England got any medal in WC ? 60

• Members

England + Rooney = Almost unbeatable

England - Rooney = Bye bye in first round..

I'm an england fan and the prospect looks very much possible.. Owen isn't really a profilic goalscorer and can't make things happen unlike Rooney.. Defoe can't even score a tap in (look back to Spurs vs Man U).. Vassell lacking in confidence.. Bent lacking experience.. Crouch the worst of the lot.. can't hold the ball well and doesn't score a lot of headed goals even though he's like the tallest guy in soccer rite now..

P.S. United fan here.. can't wait to see Riquelme join our ranks!!

• Members
Originally posted by imcorn

England - Rooney = Bye bye in first round..

I'm an england fan and the prospect looks very much possible.. Owen isn't really a profilic goalscorer and can't make things happen unlike Rooney.. Defoe can't even score a tap in (look back to Spurs vs Man U).. Vassell lacking in confidence.. Bent lacking experience.. Crouch the worst of the lot.. can't hold the ball well and doesn't score a lot of headed goals even though he's like the tallest guy in soccer rite now..

P.S. United fan here.. can't wait to see Riquelme join our ranks!!

I am afraid...Alan Smith is knackered too!
Owen plus Rooney equals squeaky bum time for any defence!
Crouch? Lanky streak of piss...Scouse Piss now. The rest of them? A sad joke!
Juan? Let's hope so....HE IS GOOD!
We were so {censored} today....NO MIDFIELD AT ALL...IF O'SHEA GAVE THE BALL AWAY ONCE, HE DID IT 100 TIMES. I AM SO DEPRESSED!
GO BUY GATTUSO!

• Members

We won it remember! I read about it....Not 3rd, we won it!

You have never won it! Never will.

:thu::D
:D
:thu:

That's the spirit...keep clinging to those old black and whites.:D

I predict England with these injuries are going to underperform...too much pressure from their own media as per usual. And then you'll have to back up and play the next Ashes campaign away from home (not too good away from home are we?)...then the Cricket WC, and then the next rugby WC.

I predict England will lose all of those although they have a decent chance in the Cricket WC.:p:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

That's the spirit...keep clinging to those old black and whites.

I predict England with these injuries are going to underperform...too much pressure from their own media as per usual. And then you'll have to back up and play the next Ashes campaign away from home (not too good away from home are we?)...then the Cricket WC, and then the next rugby WC.

I predict England will lose all of those although they have a decent chance in the Cricket WC.
:p:wave:

GOT TO CLING TO SOMETHING....WE HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING ELSE AWAY/BACK!
You are probably right BUT......We beat you cocky bastards to the Ashes.....I seem to remember the prediction was 5-0 after the first game.
Rugby was great! You guys have had your day in the sun!
And let's not even mention HARRY KEWELL....NICE HAIR SHEILA!
If we lose the Rugby, we will lose as defending World Champions!

:wave: :wave:

• Members

GO BUY GATTUSO!

Gattuso is getting old!! we shld get Diarra or Duscher or Makoun!! Anyone but O'shea.. he's gd.. but he's no def. mid. and he seems to be out of position a lot of times.. esp against stronger opponents.. and we need a new striker.. time for Ruud to leave and for someone younger and FASTER to come!!

• Members

Gattuso is getting old!! we shld get Diarra or Duscher or Makoun!! Anyone but O'shea.. he's gd.. but he's no def. mid. and he seems to be out of position a lot of times.. esp against stronger opponents.. and we need a new striker.. time for Ruud to leave and for someone younger and FASTER to come!!

Losing Ruud would be a BIG mistake.....The system we play now isolates him and yet he has still scored lots!
Rossi is coming on leaps and bounds!
Gattuso? You tell him he is old! :D
There are some Lyon players we are sniffing around....We need a proven world class player in there, YESTERDAY!
O'Shea was good for one season. Now he is O'{censored} i'm afraid!
Just my opinion.
Sweden still suck!

• Members

Ruud is a proven goalscorer.. but he lacks pace.. esp when Man U go on the quick counter.. and for some reason.. his heading this season has been woeful.. Saha can take over from him and can provide pace + heading ability.. the only prob with him is that he's too injury prone..

Anyway.. i guess Ruud will want to leave.. considering that he's no longer first choice..

• Members

GOT TO CLING TO SOMETHING....WE HAVE GIVEN EVERYTHING ELSE AWAY/BACK!

You are probably right BUT......We beat you cocky bastards to the Ashes.....I seem to remember the prediction was 5-0 after the first game.

Rugby was great! You guys have had your day in the sun!

And let's not even mention HARRY KEWELL....NICE HAIR SHEILA!

If we lose the Rugby, we will lose as defending World Champions!

Still living in the past. :thu:

The last time Aus played England in soccer we kicked your lilly white arses on your own turf...but I guess that was only a friendly right (hehe). Did have Rooney then too.

Your Rugby team can barely play now...Wilko's a crock. Cricket, you haven't won away in I don't know when (and the Ashes are 'away' alas for ye ol' limeys), while we're still No.1 in both forms of the game. Mind you, thank christ you Poms can put a decent fight up in the cricket...the Ashes was starting to get very dull and monotonous.

As far as the Soccer WC goes, Oz have absolutely nothing to lose, exactly the position our teams thrive in. Limey on the other hand...everyone wants Limey to lose...it's the natural way of things.;):D

• Members

Originally posted by fernmeister

i thought diarra from lyon was basically a done deal...

not really.. the amount Lyon is asking for Diarra is like the whole summer transfer budget of man u.. its like 25mil pounds.. that's even much more than Essien..

but i do tink that the Riquelme deal shld be done.. 8 mil pounds.. budget buy!!!.. haah.. and he shld come to the EPL and take revenge on "lemon"

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Still living in the past.

The last time Aus played England in soccer we kicked your lilly white arses on your own turf...but I guess that was only a friendly right (hehe). Did have Rooney then too.

Your Rugby team can barely play now...Wilko's a crock. Cricket, you haven't won away in I don't know when (and the Ashes are 'away' alas for ye ol' limeys), while we're still No.1 in both forms of the game. Mind you, thank christ you Poms can put a decent fight up in the cricket...the Ashes was starting to get very dull and monotonous.

As far as the Soccer WC goes, Oz have absolutely nothing to lose, exactly the position our teams thrive in. Limey on the other hand...everyone wants Limey to lose...it's the natural way of things.
;):D

Friendlies are soooooooo not important.
Cricket? Just won in India actually! Only one game BUT an away win nontheless...
Rugby? Dad's army agreed.....BUT We will be ready!
Don't forget, you're all a bunch of ex cons anyways!
:wave: :wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by fernmeister

i thought diarra from lyon was basically a done deal...

They want far too much money due to Chelski and their Sugar Daddy paying ANYTHING!
We need a World class, PROVEN player....TOO MANY DONKEYS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT IN THE MIDDLE. Djemba Djemba....both of "them" were rubbish. Kleberson? JOKE! ETC.
Sod pedals....let's talk footy!

• Members

They want far too much money due to Chelski and their Sugar Daddy paying ANYTHING!

We need a World class, PROVEN player....TOO MAY DONKEYS HAVE BEEN BOUGHT IN THE MIDDLE. Djemba Djemba....both of "them" were rubbish. Kleberson? JOKE! ETC.

Sod pedals....let's talk footy!

Man take a deep breath :thu:

• Members

Windsor Park Belfast on September 7th 2005.

England with Rooney lost to little old Northern Ireland, so lets have a little bit less of this 'almost unbeatable' crap.

• Members
Originally posted by Headlow

Windsor Park Belfast on September 7th 2005.

England with Rooney lost to little old Northern Ireland, so lets have a little bit less of this 'almost unbeatable' crap.

Isn't it funny how "we" always get carried away with "that" before the World Cup.
Beaten AND deservedly so by the better team on the day!
Well said.
Now pass the sour grapes!
:D :D :D :D

• Members

I go to quite a lot of Northern Ireland games, and I was meant to have a ticket for the England game, but the person selling it changed their mind. :mad: :mad: :mad:

The I.F.A have also released a DVD of the game. I got it for Christmas. :D

• Members
Originally posted by Headlow

I go to quite a lot of Northern Ireland games, and I was meant to have a ticket for the England game, but the person selling it changed their mind.
:mad:

The I.F.A have also released a DVD of the game. I got it for Christmas.

Must have been a fun Christmas!
:D :D

Archived