OT Wayne Rooney Breaks His Foot...World Cup Over For England?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Headlow

What do you think Arsenals chances are? I think Middlesbro will winthe UEFA cup, but only if they go 3 down first
:D

Arsenal?
I don't know...They are such a weird team. On their day? Sure, they can win it. BUT WILL THE REAL TEAM SHOW UP ON THE DAY?
Boro? They can win. McClaren has the ability to do it. He has the experience in the strike force.
In an ideal world.....
Liverpool lose to West Ham in the FA Cup Final....
Arsenal get hammered against Barca.
:thu:

• Members

Windsor Park Belfast on September 7th 2005.

England with Rooney lost to little old Northern Ireland, so lets have a little bit less of this 'almost unbeatable' crap.

Let's assume Rooney will at best, play a minor role.
Who else do you take?
My money is on Lennon at Spurs.....FEARLESS!

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

Let's assume Rooney will at best, play a minor role.

Who else do you take?

My money is on Lennon at Spurs.....FEARLESS!

I was lying in bed this morning with a massive hangover, and SkySports News was on in the backround and some of them seem to think that Errickson may play Gerrard in the Rooney role. He'd also bring Beckam into the centre and play Wright-Phillips on the right.

• Members

I was lying in bed this morning with a massive hangover, and SkySports News was on in the backround and some of them seem to think that Errickson may play Gerrard in the Rooney role. He'd also bring Beckam into the centre and play Wright-Phillips on the right.

Scary....
Beckham in the center.....
Hmmmmm?
I would stick golden balls on the right, Lennon on the left and go with Gerrard. He can do it. Would need a central holding midfielder like King to allow Lampard to move backwards and forwards.
SWP is not the answer...He has had so little playing time vs Lennon.
OR............
Take the guy from Bolton...What's his name...NOLAN!

• Members

I rate him very highly
I cant help but think that if he played for a bigger team he could become an England regular.

Rumor is United want him.
I think he is the dogs bollocks.

• Members

Friendlies are soooooooo not important.

Cricket? Just won in India actually! Only one game BUT an away win nontheless...

Rugby? Dad's army agreed.....BUT We will be ready!

Don't forget, you're all a bunch of ex cons anyways!

:wave:

You won what in India? You won a game, not a series. :p
You lost to Pakistan and India on their soil, where Australia won their past series.

Aussies are 11 of 12 Tests since the Ashes (the 12th was a draw when they let Hodge score a double hundred in Perth). And another win if you count the World XI debacle.

The Ashes is going to be a whole lotta fun. Half the English side is injured or faking for a holiday (Trescothick?). It's gonna be spiteful.
:wave::D

• Members

United could do with him. They are sort of lacking in that department.

YUP!

Keane...FIRED!

Scholes...Who knows!

Fletcher? Not good enough.

O'Shea? Too risky....His distrubution yesterday was AWFUL!

Smith....Injured.

Giggs? YOU ARE HAVIN A LAUGH FERGIE!

Need I say more?

• Members
Originally posted by Fourth Floor

You won what in India? You won a game, not a series.
:p
You lost to Pakistan and India on their soil, where Australia won their past series.

Aussies are 11 of 12 Tests since the Ashes (the 12th was a draw when they let Hodge score a double hundred in Perth). And another win if you count the World XI debacle.

The Ashes is going to be a whole lotta fun. Half the English side is injured or faking for a holiday (Trescothick?). It's gonna be spiteful.

:wave::D

WE SHALL SEE!
You guys were saying the same last time.
I seem to remember you got your arses handed to you!
WE SHALL SEE!
What do you have to wager?

• Members

Oh...and we're quite aware the Aussie soccer team is scoring a quick 0-3 departure from the World Cup

Oh! Come on.
You guys have Sheila Kewell....
Who bottled playing for United.
And then there was Sniffer Bosnich!
EXCELLENT!
Still, Dwight Yorke is enjoying the weather I guess!?

• Members

We need a wager, don't we?

Ahhh, that's just McGrath talk...5-0 :D
we lost those 2 when he didn't play. Pretty stupid to slip on the ball though.

There were no arses, i recall it being fairly close. Could be selective memory and late night TV though.

In Australia, the Poms will get injured suspiciously the same way they did in India. Jones has managed 2 overs in Australia before his knees decide to get on the boat.

We'll prepare a scorching hot summer for ya.

• Members

Oh! Come on.

You guys have Sheila Kewell....

Who bottled playing for United.

And then there was Sniffer Bosnich!

EXCELLENT!

Still, Dwight Yorke is enjoying the weather I guess!?

ha!! yeah, all our coked-up, pretty, wog boys are gonna ...uh...what are they gonna do?

• Members

We need a wager, don't we?

Ahhh, that's just McGrath talk...5-0
we lost those 2 when he didn't play. Pretty stupid to slip on the ball though.

There were no arses, i recall it being fairly close. Could be selective memory and late night TV though.

In Australia, the Poms will get injured suspiciously the same way they did in India. Jones has managed 2 overs in Australia before his knees decide to get on the boat.

We'll prepare a scorching hot summer for ya.

I will burn something this week, stick it in a swankbox enclosure and that will be my version of the Ashes. IF we lose, you get the enclosure.....Look on the site and see what you like. I will paint it. SEE! FINALLY, SORT OF ON THREAD!
If you lose? Unlikely I know....What say you?
Come on...We have BEAUTIFUL Summers in Blighty. Must be why I live in Southern California eh?
Seriously though.....I hope this one is at least half as good. I think it is going to be excellent!
We are up for Australia, England doesn't much care about playing the 7-11 teams.
Did I say that out loud? Stupid brain!
www.swankbox.org

• Members

Friendlies are soooooooo not important.

Cricket? Just won in India actually! Only one game BUT an away win nontheless...

Rugby? Dad's army agreed.....BUT We will be ready!

Don't forget, you're all a bunch of ex cons anyways!

I love England...

...they're so much fun to hate.:mad::love::thu:

• Members

ha!! yeah, all our coked-up, pretty, wog boys are gonna ...uh...what are they gonna do?

Hey Dan, it's only soccer remember...

...we don't really care about soccer.

And which world soccer team isn't filled with massively overpaid, spoiled, girly men. Take Beckam for example...I'm sure that guy is gunna get a sex change when he retires...and donate his nuts to Posh. :D

• Members

I will burn something this week, stick it in a swankbox enclosure and that will be my version of the Ashes. IF we lose, you get the enclosure.....Look on the site and see what you like. I will paint it. SEE! FINALLY, SORT OF ON THREAD!

If you lose? Unlikely I know....What say you?

Come on...We have BEAUTIFUL Summers in Blighty. Must be why I live in Southern California eh?

Seriousl;y though.....I hope this one is at least half as good. I think it is going to be excellent!

We are up for Australia, England doesn't much care about playing the 7-11 teams.

Did I say that out loud? Stupid brain!

www.swankbox.org

Genius. The Swankbox Ashes.

Ha!! We had fun in Bangladesh. Renowned number 9 and nightwatchman, Dizzy Gillespie got 201 not out (previous highest 54).

• Members

England doesn't play a consistent game and they don't keep possession very well. Having Rooney healthy or not really doesn't improve their chances. The problems are more fundamental than that. You have to play together as a team - something that Everton did quite well last year and Wigan did very well this year. Having a bunch of great players who don't have the "team" concept down gets you Real Madrid of this season. It would really help if England had a defensive midfielder tough as nails or as nasty as Vieira.

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

Hey Dan, it's only soccer remember...

...we don't really care about soccer.

And which world soccer team isn't filled with massively overpaid, spoiled, girly men. Take Beckam for example...I'm sure that guy is gunna get a sex change when he retires...and donate his nuts to Posh.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SOCCER....
It is called Football.
See if you can retain that!
:mad::o;):):wave:

• Members
Originally posted by StratFW

England doesn't play a consistent game and they don't keep possession very well. Having Rooney healthy or not really doesn't improve their chances. The problems are more fundamental than that. You have to play together as a team - something that Everton did quite well last year and Wigan did very well this year. Having a bunch of great players who don't have the "team" concept down gets you Real Madrid of this season. It would really help if England had a defensive midfielder tough as nails or as nasty as Vieira.

Alan Smith....
Broken leg!

• Members

I'd like to see a bookmatched or burst version excpet a bit ashier/burnier.

Maybe even the a third racing stripe could constitute stumps...

So what do you have to offer as your Ashes?
:D :D

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

I love England...

...they're so much fun to hate.
:mad::love::thu:

We don't hate you guys...
You are not important enough!
:D :D
BECKHAM HAS NO NUTS!

Archived