OT Wayne Rooney Breaks His Foot...World Cup Over For England?

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

We don't hate you guys...

You are not important enough!

:D

I HAVE NO NUTS!

That's why all you Limeys took a day off work and had a ticker tape parade for your Ashes 'heros', and then gave the whole team some honours from Queeny. But thank you for winning something on average every 30 years or so...it snaps us out of our winning complacency.:thu:

There's a number of games called "football" (eg Rugby Union fb, Rugby League fb, Australian Rules fb)...

...and then there's this other game full of millionaire drama queens who 'drive' round in ferraris and like the taste of silicon...it gets called "soccer" by the normals and "football"by the specials. :wave:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

That's why all you Limeys took a day off work and had a ticker tape parade for your Ashes 'heros', and then gave the whole team some honours from Queeny. But thank you for winning something on average every 30 years or so...it snaps us out of our winning complacency.
:thu:

There's a number of games called "football" (eg Rugby Union fb, Rugby League fb, Australian Rules fb)...

...and then there's this other game full of millionaire drama queens who 'drive' round in ferraris and like the taste of silicon...it gets called "soccer" by the
normals
and "football"by the
specials
:wave:

It is called football by the nation that invented the language and the game. Come to think of it....I think we invented Cricket and Rugby too.
The majority of the world calls it football. Only retardos call it something else.
Everything else? You guys were still crawling around in the mud looking for flints!
In England, we call the game they play here American Football....Australian Rules etc.
Seeing a pattern?
P'raps we should just call baseball rounders and have done with it.
Don't get me wrong. 90% of them are a bunch of diving pansies. I played rugby to County(state) level, only play footy for fitness. I think they are overpaid gits!
BUT SOCCER? SO GAY!
Cricket? Glad we could help relieve you of those inflated egos...Rugby and Cricket wise.
I was there when Beefy made you lot look like amateurs! IT WAS WONDERFUL!

• Members

Originally posted by Fourth Floor

Nothing nearly as cool.

My telecaster jack disintegrated recently. I felt a great sense of loss there. I could find an urn for it...

maybe I could solder all the bit together into a silver ball of goop and we could play for the goop ashes.

or I just send you the goop to coccoon in the swank box?

• Members

Beefy!?!? Geez. I was having the crusts cut off my sandwiches when he was around.

Never said I was a spring chicken!
I so remember that series....
We have to dig hard for these cricket moments against the Strines....
No doubting it, Australia are brilliant at Cricket and a few other sports!
:thu:
I will build the "Urn" seeing as we own them right now.....Hopefully I will get to keep it!
:D :D
Doubt it though. Most English people never see the sun so....Chances of winning in that climate? SLIM!

• Members

You mean 87? or 81?

Beefy and Broad knocked us off here in 87. Pissed us off so much that we had to retaliate with the 89 4-0 demolition.

Before....?
God I am old!
I will have to go look now! I could have sworn it was earlier than 81....
:thu: :thu:
DAMN 81 IT WAS!
I thought it was sooner than that!
MEMORIES.....DISTANT ONES! DRUNKEN HEADINGLY ONES!

• Members

It is called football by the nation that invented the language and the game. Come to think of it....I think we invented Cricket and Rugby too.

The majority of the world calls it football. Only retardos call it something else.

Everything else? You guys were still crawling around in the mud looking for flints!

In England, we call the game they play here American Football....Australian Rules etc.

Seeing a pattern?

P'raps we should just call baseball rounders and have done with it.

Don't get me wrong. 90% of them are a bunch of diving pansies. I played rugby to County(state) level, only play footy for fitness. I think they are overpaid gits!

BUT SOCCER? SO GAY!

Cricket? Glad we could help relieve you of those inflated egos...Rugby and Cricket wise.

I was there when Beefy made you lot look like amateurs! IT WAS WONDERFUL!

I knew you were special.;)

Come to think of it, England invented tennis as well...oops, sorry to bring that old one up.:o:cry:

I guess I could offer up my prized MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe prototype with 3-way compression switch (which the production version doesn't have)...but I refuse to burn it...unless we lose the Ashes of course.:D

• Members
Originally posted by 4Kenoath

I knew you were
special
;)

Come to think of it, England invented tennis as well...oops, sorry to bring that old one up.
:o:cry:

I guess I could offer up my prized MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe prototype with 3-way compression switch (which the production version doesn't have)...but I refuse to burn it...unless we lose the Ashes of course.

Special needs.....THAT BE ME!
Tennis? WE RULE AT THAT....TIGER TIM.....
HA! HA! HA! HA!
Nah! Seeing as we currently have them, I will make the box/urn and fill it with burnt pics of Australian victories against us.....

• Members

Special needs.....THAT BE ME!

Tennis? WE RULE AT THAT....TIGER TIM.....

HA! HA! HA! HA!

Nah! Seeing as we currently have them, I will make the box/urn and fill it with burnt pics of Australian victories against us.....

DID I MENTION IT IS NOT CALLED SOCCER?
40 Days and counting!

• Members
Originally posted by stompboxx

Stevie Gerrard will make him cry like a girl.

Terry will make him want to go home and cuddle up under his duvet.

And if that doesn't happen, Rooney will hobble onto the pitch and clump him.

Sweden are a bunch of nancy boys.

EXCELLENT!
Wayne and Colleen will slap him around like a big old 'mo.
Neville will hack him to death...GOOD BOY! Tell him he is a Scouser and Nev will 'ave 'im!
Nancy boys?
EXCELLENT!
What say you Olle? Or are you getting your legs waxed?
Shame Smudger is injured....TAKES NO PRISONERS!
:D :D

Archived