Let me be the first to say that the prophecysound Flying Pann is done & ready to buy!

Bruno

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by unbeliever

Firstly - yes, you were right, and I've contacted Paul to sort things out. "If they exist" is not absolute, it's conditional. Thanks for bring the issue to my attention though - tying up lose ends from the past has been taking up most of my time recently, it's the highest priority.

If you were a Stephen Donaldson fan like I am you would be aware of the meaning behind my moniker, which is the same one I use over at diystompboxes.com. And ... sorry ... but 'NanookRubsIt" just brings to mind the image of Mork masturbating in his space pod.
:eek::confused::)

I hope this clears everything up. If not, email me.

Cheers

Mike

Mike...really I have no problem with you, and wish you well. I've been impressed with your work for many years. I was being a smart ass with my snap post. But that was just it, I took from your post that you didn't believe my post. Then all these numbnuts started attacking me! Glad you got paul covered. Sorry this thread got out of control...but I'm going to stand up for myself. As for my name it's from a Frank Zappa song...
Sorry for the mix up...
f everybody else..
:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by NanookRubsIt

As for being a troll...

Let me quote Jcvd from another thread...where he admits that all he does is troll and post smart ass comments...

"90% of my posts are either parodies or off-topic. I don't have anything useful to contribute to the effects forum"

Ah.

I can see now that I'm arguing with someone who lacks the ability to connect information in a logical manner.

90% parody and off-topic is not trolling. It's writing things that are off-topic. Trolling is when you repeatedly talk trash about someone with the intent to soil their reputation.

How old are you? 13? 14? Don't worry about it. As you get a bit older, you won't make nearly as many leaps of logic. Fortunately for you, you're young. People will simply attribute your antics to the ignorance of youth. If you were older it would be a different story. Then you'd just be a dumbass.

• Members
Originally posted by jcvd

Ah.

I can see now that I'm arguing with someone who lacks the ability to connect information in a logical manner.

90% parody and off-topic is not trolling. It's writing things that are off-topic. Trolling is when you repeatedly talk trash about someone with the intent to soil their reputation.

How old are you? 13? 14? Don't worry about it. As you get a bit older, you won't make nearly as many leaps of logic. Fortunately for you, you're young. People will simply attribute your antics to the ignorance of youth. If you were older it would be a different story. Then you'd just be a dumbass.

Go !!!{censored}!!! yourself.
Maybe someone should just delete this thread and you can start another "advertisement" thread.
I won't post in the new one, how he took my friend's money for 2 years but later made up for it when I called him out.
This is my last post on this matter. Have fun!

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by bucket_brigadier

Anyway, my wallet is open but no reply to my email so far.

I've replied to all emails, but for one person (first name starts with D) my emails keep getting bounced back. I'll try again now.

edit: all is cool with NanookRubsIt and myself so ... maybe we can all be friends? :idea::love:

• Members
Originally posted by unbeliever

I've replied to all emails, but for one person (first name starts with D) my emails keep getting bounced back. I'll try again now.

edit: all is cool with NanookRubsIt and myself so ... maybe we can all be friends?
:idea::love:

My name starts with a D....that's weird, I've never had problems with it.:confused:

I'll try you from another email addy.

Archived