Let me be the first to say that the prophecysound Flying Pann is done & ready to buy!

Bruno

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's good to hear that Mike is well again.

The clips sound nice.

I wonder if they're good enough to convince me to run a stereo rig.

Running a phaser into a tremolo is cool. How about if I run my Moog phaser into my DD20 set to pan. How close would that be?

:wave:

• Members
Originally posted by BmoreTele

It's good to hear that Mike is well again.

The clips sound nice.

I wonder if they're good enough to convince me to run a stereo rig.

Running a phaser into a tremolo is cool. How about if I run my Moog phaser into my DD20 set to pan. How close would that be?

:wave:

Not really tremming but still panning phaser. Almost the same thing. Still super cool.

• Members

great to see mike is back.

I understand the flying pan being a lot of work. I was given a copy of the published schematic, and most of the transistors were unlabeled... perhaps there was another page for the bill of materials originally, but who knows.

I tried building certain parts of it... the phaser part of it was actually sort of an inspiration for the quasar. I tried the panning section, and was never able to get it to work correctly. I also didnt really feel like dropping a thousand dollars to compare any results to an original.

Definitely a lot of work.

• Members

hey no disrespect. But I'm not making this up. My friend paid $100 upfront for a pedal and owed $60 when it was done. He tried to contact you many times and gave up. I'm sure you will hear from him soon, as I let him know you were back in good health. (Good to hear! :thu: ) So y'all can sort it out, didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Just looking out for a friend. Rock On!
:)

• Members

Originally posted by Fourth Floor

I don't think you can.

The size might put some off. But it sounds supreme and Mike's work is top notch.

If people are worried about size they can get a Phase 90!

If they want features, the Infinitphase seems to cover that fairly well...

• Members
Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Sounds really nice. When everyone was going on about the great price I had myself geared for something like US$200.

And the listed price doesn't even include GST...
:cry:

Anyone interested in a kidney?

Hmm...

What blood type? True bypass?

• Members
Originally posted by Seth Carmody

Sounds really nice. When everyone was going on about the great price I had myself geared for something like US$200.

And the listed price doesn't even include GST...
:cry:

Anyone interested in a kidney?

The pedal is $281 shipped to the US.

That is nothing compared to the $700 - $1200 that people are paying for the real deal.

I am not saying that this is not a lot of money but for what it is.......it is a hell of a deal hands down no matter how you look at it.

I think that Mike would be nuts to sell the pedal for anything less then what he has it for.

• Members

Originally posted by Bruno

That is nothing compared to the $700 - $1200 that people are paying for the real deal.

I am not saying that this is not a lot of money but for what it is.......it is a hell of a deal hands down no matter how you look at it.

I think that Mike would be nuts to sell the pedal for anything less then what he has it for.

True dat. If he sold it for $55.00 or even $155.00 everyone would assume it was a p.o.s.

• Members

Originally posted by Bruno

No doubt. I wasn't meaning to give the impression that I think it's a rip off or overpriced. But scrounging AUD$375 is a hell of a job for a student like me...

• Members
Originally posted by unbeliever

Welcome back to me?
:love:
aw, shucks

I'm glad you put a question mark at the end of your sentence - there are two people still on the 'outstanding' list, and both are being taken care of. I think it's fair to say that I made a mistake by taking on too much work in the past, however those circumstances won't arise again. I have no knowledge of anyone else, other than above two, that I owe *anything*, so whoever has been 'trying to call' me???
:confused:
I'm sure whoever they are - if they exist - they can drop me a line themselves.

That'll be the last I'll ever say on the matter. Anyone else who has issues or concerns can email me - I generally won't be posting on HC as it takes up valuable building time! It taken a lot of work to get the TGD and 777 to where they are today, and I think I've managed to hit a reasonable price-point with both of them.

Thanks (and thanks Ton
:)
)

Mike

Mike,
That's great to hear! I'm a big fan and didn't want to start negativity towards you or PSS. Thanks for clearing all that up and can't wait to try the 777.

• Members

As I posted on the linked thread, that was brought up in here.... Mike did get me my Rubber Fetish pedal, and everything is cool between us. I am even going to order a TGD from him. I hope everything with his health stays at it should.

John

Archived