Let me be the first to say that the prophecysound Flying Pann is done & ready to buy!

Bruno

• Members
Originally posted by LongJohnny

As I posted on the linked thread, that was brought up in here.... Mike did get me my Rubber Fetish pedal, and everything is cool between us. I am even going to order a TGD from him. I hope everything with his health stays at it should.

John

Are you calling me a bitch?
Oh! Wait.....
Wrong thread!
:wave:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by unbeliever

I'm sure whoever they are - if they exist - they can drop me a line themselves.Mike

Yeah that was me, $100 deposit on an Earth Goddess Phaser....no worries I'll email you tonight

• Members
Originally posted by Seth Carmody

No doubt. I wasn't meaning to give the impression that I think it's a rip off or overpriced. But scrounging AUD$375 is a hell of a job for a student like me...

I was there once my man. It gets better once you grad. :D

• Members
Originally posted by unbeliever

Welcome back to me?
:love:
aw, shucks

I'm glad you put a question mark at the end of your sentence - there are two people still on the 'outstanding' list, and both are being taken care of. I think it's fair to say that I made a mistake by taking on too much work in the past, however those circumstances won't arise again. I have no knowledge of anyone else, other than above two, that I owe *anything*, so whoever has been 'trying to call' me???
:confused:
I'm sure whoever they are - if they exist - they can drop me a line themselves.

That'll be the last I'll ever say on the matter. Anyone else who has issues or concerns can email me - I generally won't be posting on HC as it takes up valuable building time! It taken a lot of work to get the TGD and 777 to where they are today, and I think I've managed to hit a reasonable price-point with both of them.

Thanks (and thanks Ton
:)
)

Mike

Originally posted by paul d

Yeah that was me, $100 deposit on an Earth Goddess Phaser....no worries I'll email you tonight

Snap

• Members
Originally posted by bucket_brigadier

My guess is that it's NOT gonna go for $900, much less $1500.
:rolleyes:

I want the 777, big time.

Well, it has gone for$900 in the past at least... and some sucker might not know that they are likely going to be in production again.

And I want the 777, big time, too! :love:

• Members
Originally posted by jcvd

What the hell?

What's your problem dude?

At first it seemed like you were looking out for a buddy. Now it just seems like you're trolling.

Shut the hell up and let Mike and your buddy deal with the issue. I don't think he needs you to hold his hand.

Snap

What? I don't take lightly, being called a liar.

• Members
Originally posted by NITEFLY182

if mike reissues them Ill definitly buy one but I imagine that one will go for close to a grand. I need another to complement my lonely one
:)

+1 , although I'll need a bigger board. ;)

BTW Prophecysound GAS rising!!!!!!! :love:

• Members
Originally posted by jcvd

I don't think, any, one actually, called, you a liar.

Read the, posts again. You, accused Mike of stealing your, friend's, money. People asked, if he had, tried contacting, Mike again.

You said, "lolz no."

Then you, stopped, showing, concern for your, friend, and started, trolling.

lolz snap

It's in his post, where he chose the name "unbeliever" Well why do you think he chose this name? I took it to mean...that he doesn't believe that he owes anyone anything. In his post he basicaly states "if they exist" Well I'm not just posting for the hell of it just to mess with someone...I don't have time to troll, I have a life. I called him out...he has been MIA for almost 2 years. I remember that a friend had paid him and received nothing in return. My snap post pointed out that I was not a liar and that "THEY EXIST"
As for being a troll...
Let me quote Jcvd from another thread...where he admits that all he does is troll and post smart ass comments...
"90% of my posts are either parodies or off-topic. I don't have anything useful to contribute to the effects forum"
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14328308#post14328308
Well sir I "have" contributed to this forum for many many years, even though my post count was lost.
I have nothing against mike other that he basicaly implied that I was making "his mistake" up.
I did not.

• Members

I can't believe I'm even going to bother...but you really think that he created a new user name "unbeliever" in response to the fact that later on in the thread (that this very user started) you posted about how a friend of yours was out some cash? Maybe you and I don't experience time in the same linear fashion. I re-read the thread when you said you didn't like to be called a liar, and it was not at all obvious at which point you were called a liar, or by whom. Just chill out until the next episode and let your friend fight the battle.

When you reply to this, make sure you're also clear to tell all of us how Jcvd's on-topic percentage has any bearing on your friend's missing pedal. Thank you that is all.

• Members
Originally posted by NanookRubsIt

It's in his post, where he chose the name "unbeliever" Well why do you think he chose this name? I took it to mean...that he doesn't believe that he owes anyone anything. In his post he basicaly states "if they exist" Well I'm not just posting for the hell of it just to mess with someone...I don't have time to troll, I have a life. I called him out...he has been MIA for almost 2 years. I remember that a friend had paid him and received nothing in return. My snap post pointed out that I was not a liar and that "THEY EXIST"

Firstly - yes, you were right, and I've contacted Paul to sort things out. "If they exist" is not absolute, it's conditional. Thanks for bring the issue to my attention though - tying up lose ends from the past has been taking up most of my time recently, it's the highest priority.

If you were a Stephen Donaldson fan like I am you would be aware of the meaning behind my moniker, which is the same one I use over at diystompboxes.com. And ... sorry ... but 'NanookRubsIt" just brings to mind the image of Mork masturbating in his space pod. :eek::confused::)

I hope this clears everything up. If not, email me.

Cheers

Mike

Archived