Let me be the first to say that the prophecysound Flying Pann is done & ready to buy!

Bruno

• Members

No this is not a joke!!!!

It has been a long time in the works but it is finally done!!!!!!

The pedal will be called the - Seven-Seventy-Seven

http://www.prophecysound.com/

wtjalx.jpg

If this is what you have always wanted but could not afford the real deal then here is your chance!!!!!

Mike is a super nice guy and is back making some pedals again so help a brother out.

He also has a wicked delay called - The Time Glide

I do not know if he will be making some of his older pedals again but for now this is plenty cool enough

:thu::D:thu::D:thu:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was wondering when a builder was finally going to throw down and remake one of those.

glad to see a handmade pedal is still relatively affordable for such a specialized market too.

a flying pan for under 200 US...that's pretty damn sweet.

kudos to prophecy sound!

• Members
Originally posted by falconproject

That looks cool, any sound clips on the way?

Yes it's true Mike is a great fella, he re-housed my tri-wave several years ago, it looks soo cool. A stand up guy. Thanks

I could not agree with you more.

The reason that this pedal was built was because I had posted moons ago that I wanted one of these pedals and was looking for someone to clone it.

Mike was the only guy that answered my post, I sent him a schematic, and he took the bull by the horns.

It has taken some time but it has been well worth the wait :thu:

• Members

Those clips are something else!

Listen to them with headphones on for a really trippy experience!

It says he's considering another run of Infinitphase MKII's for mid-may...sounds like he's trying to gauge demand right now.

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Last Nerve

I'm not trying to rain on the parade or anything, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he owe some people money and/or pedals?

Yeah, my friend sent him some money for some pedal like a year and a half ago. Never heard back from the guy...e-mailed called ect..nothing. Then he heard the guy had heath probelms or somthing like that. But still....basicaly ripped my friend off. I can't believe that he's back selling somthing new without making the back orders right. Total BS if you ask me.

• Members

Originally posted by NanookRubsIt

Yeah, my friend sent him some money for some pedal like a year and a half ago. Never heard back from the guy...e-mailed called ect..nothing. Then he heard the guy had heath probelms or somthing like that. But still....basicaly ripped my friend off. I can't believe that he's back selling somthing new without making the back orders right. Total BS if you ask me.

Has your friend tried to contact him again this week?

It's entirely possible that he wasn't able to sift through all the e-mail he got while he was out of commission.

Seems like he's back now, and he has posted a working e-mail address.

• Members

Originally posted by MrSage

It's entirely possible that he wasn't able to sift through all the e-mail he got while he was out of commission.

+1

• Members
Originally posted by MrSage

Lolz... um no, how would he even know to try?
I think after trying for over a year and a half he gave up. Believe me, I'll let him know he's back. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Last Nerve

I'm not trying to rain on the parade or anything, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he owe some people money and/or pedals?

Welcome back to me? :love: aw, shucks

I'm glad you put a question mark at the end of your sentence - there are two people still on the 'outstanding' list, and both are being taken care of. I think it's fair to say that I made a mistake by taking on too much work in the past, however those circumstances won't arise again. I have no knowledge of anyone else, other than above two, that I owe *anything*, so whoever has been 'trying to call' me???:confused: I'm sure whoever they are - if they exist - they can drop me a line themselves.

That'll be the last I'll ever say on the matter. Anyone else who has issues or concerns can email me - I generally won't be posting on HC as it takes up valuable building time! It taken a lot of work to get the TGD and 777 to where they are today, and I think I've managed to hit a reasonable price-point with both of them.

Thanks (and thanks Ton :) )

Mike

Archived