What is the WORST dance song of all time? (any genre...disco, house, pop, etc.)

SirGarrote

• Members
Originally posted by Don Solaris

Take your time and read this. It is all explained here:

"For a DJ he plays some {censored}ing bad music, Susy" :D :D

Wonderful cartoon :D

But honestly, how can you, Sir Garrote, ask a question as to which dance song is the worst? :eek:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Paolo Di Nicolantonio

I need to point out that
somebody
on this forum has been long featuring an avatar in which the main character wears sunglasses
when clearly it's night time
!!!

:D

Actually photo was taken during the day. The garage is in the background - that's why it looks "dark". You are just going to have to thrust me.

Paolo is that Diabolic (famous italian comic) you have in avatar?

• Members

But you know what? Good songs or terrible songs, all these artists have had top songs on the charts. They are probably doing something right.

oh well.

How about playing to the least common denominator for the money GOD. Same things politicians do, Thats how you make it big in the industry.

• Members

I think you guys have not got a very good memory. What about Ottowan D.I.S.C.O...

I agree that the geetar sound in ATB is {censored}e - but has anyone ever heard a geetar that sounds cool... :p

Later crap stuff - Stock Aitken & Waterman - the whole {censored}ing lot they evar 'produced'...

Prodigy - Charlie, Outer Space or whatever it was called....in fact anything by Prodigy.

Speaking of Charlie - why rip off {censored} - so Trip to Trumpton and all those Rave Generator tracks can go to Room 101 too.

Speaking of Charlie - anything with a squeaky voice - so Saturday Night and Gina effing G and the friggin Bee Gees

Anything less than 120bpm you can't actually dance to - so the whole genre of RnB is classed as crap.

Anything more than 160bpm cannot be danced to unless you're on speed, so gabba, hardcore, drum and bass, speed garage, speed RnB, speed disco, speed trance is all crap.

Anything between 120 and 160bpm has all been done before and is contrived - so that's all crap too.

Particularly crap is that cool underground tune you heard off your box monged out at 4.12am on a sunday morning (saturday night), and three years later you hear while out buying a lampshade in the local DIY store... ;)

• Members

I need to point out that
somebody
on this forum has been long featuring an avatar in which the main character wears sunglasses
when clearly it's night time
!!! (you can tell by the dark background).

:D

Not that it matters, but you can tell the photo was taken during the day by the blue-ish highlights on his cooler-than-thou leather jacket, indicating daylight.

It if was nighttime, the highlights would most likely be amber from typical tungsten lighting or maybe green or pink neon reflections from one of those swanky clubs the Don hangs at.

• Members
Originally posted by Mook

Particularly crap is that cool underground tune you heard off your box monged out at 4.12am on a sunday morning (saturday night), and three years later you hear while out buying a lampshade in the local DIY store...
;)

:D too true!

Another vote for Eiffel 65. 'Blue'

When I moved into my present house and had to decorate it. Went through the packing crates and found one of my kids CD Boom boxs. Couldnt find any CDs. But in the tray was this Eiffel 65 Blue CD Single + remixes.

I played that song all day on repeat whilst wall-papering.(even caught myself dancing to it at one point)

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Every time i hear it now, this vein in my temple begins to twitch :D

• Members

Yeah I suppose anything that makes onto a kids pop CD is crap. I've got plenty of them, and have to listen to them in the car... :mad: (not too often though - my son likes classical music of all things...) So don't forget how bad the Venga Boys are, or any of the current crop of talentless tabloid pop wannabees who can only do a karaoke version of what as an old crap pop song anyway (you know, Atomic Kitten, Steps, Westlife, Gareth {censored}ing Gates etc).

Except of course the rather excellent 'Fast Food Rockers' - anyone with an addiction to MacDonalds, Pizza Hut and Kentucky Fried Chicken will like this one... :freak:

Anyway - more crap...

Soul to Soul - back to reality - what a load of drivel.

Reel 2 Reel - I like to move it move it urgh move it. Obviously not the same Reel 2 Reel who released 'We are IE' a few years earlier...

Madonna - Vogue. Stupid dancing with your hands more like.

Faithless - anyone who has to resort to that sampled pizza sound must be desparate. I was unfortunate one night to be caught out and saw/heard them live. All the singer kept saying was 'I can't get no sleep'. Not bloody likely with that crap you're playing going through your head. Sister Bliss 'played' a bloody Triton - and don't forget - they introduced the concept of 'God is a DJ'. Nuff said.

• Members
Originally posted by Yoozer

Then, after Sandstorm, he started the second track. I clearly heard "ENCODED BY M2 MP3" before he quickly turned the volume down and up again to fast-forward Winamp. Christ, if you aren't going to perform live, at least be smart

He could have at least sampled the voice and made 'proper' use of it! :D

• Members

Originally posted by Diametro

Not that it matters, but you can tell the photo was taken during the day by the blue-ish highlights on his cooler-than-thou leather jacket, indicating daylight.

It if was nighttime, the highlights would most likely be amber from typical tungsten lighting or maybe green or pink neon reflections from one of those swanky clubs the Don hangs at.

Yes, I could tell that the picture has been given a black background artificially vai photoshop or similar. But since "it is" black now, that was the joke. Capisci?

Archived