(((((((( Let's see your Vintage Fender amp's Thread ))))))))

• Members

It's been a long time and you've come a long way baby ... let's see those sweet old Fender amps - ;)

Here's mine ... 72 Fender Bandmaster Reverb TFL 5005D. Sounds killer with the Weber Mini. Got it running into a 70's Fender 210x50 cab.

BandmasterRE-4.jpg

And

BandmasterRE-7.jpg

Guts ...

BandmasterRE-10.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

Good choice mate ... you got a good deal too but whats the shipping gonna set you back?
:eek:

hehe...thanks...the auction finished at 3am UK time, so I set my alarm clock to wake me up in the middle of the night! :D

shipping is $120...so the total came to just under

• Members

John.

Very nicely done mate ... I'm scared that when I come to London I'll be seeing all this shit I want to take home with me ... you know, old English amps like WEM and Burman, Watkins etc etc etc ... that shipping charge is bloody good really. What kind of cab are you going to run with it? 212, 412, open, closed ... what speakers? :)

• Members

Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

John.

Very nicely done mate ... I'm scared that when I come to London I'll be seeing all this shit I want to take home with me ... you know, old English amps like WEM and Burman, Watkins etc etc etc ... that shipping charge is bloody good really. What kind of cab are you going to run with it? 212, 412, open, closed ... what speakers?
:)

hehe...so many toys, so little time! :)

I'll be getting a custom made 2x10 from a UK maker...just like the original Tremoluxes had

speaker-wise, I'm broke at the moment (after buying a '61 slab board Jazzmaster too!) so I'll go with two 10" celestions a mate of mine is letting me have...they're off a JTM60 (the 3x10 one)

• Members

Originally posted by zhivago

hehe...so many toys, so little time!
:)

I'll be getting a custom made 2x10 from a UK maker...just like the original Tremoluxes had

speaker-wise, I'm broke at the moment (after buying a '61 slab board Jazzmaster too!) so I'll go with two 10" celestions a mate of mine is letting me have...they're off a JTM60 (the 3x10 one)

Definately!

I'll be replacing the speakers in my Fender cab with larger wattage, probably 75's, as I like more headroom in my speakers and want a clean tone unless It comes from the amp or a pedal. Not sure yet what I'll go for but most likely it will cost fucking money!

Now ask me if got any! :mad::D

• Members

Originally posted by Rob Eadgbe

same old same old...

still not sure if it's a '61 or a '62. It still has a tube chart, but it appears that whomever filled it out forgot to include the date.

whats the serial?

• Members

Originally posted by Rob Eadgbe

still not sure if it's a '61 or a '62. It still has a tube chart, but it appears that whomever filled it out forgot to include the date.

Is there a stamped 2 letter code on the chart (ex: OJ)? That's the date code. I've also seen the date code stamped on the chassis or inside the cabinet. If it still has the original pots or trannies, we could use those codes to get close too...

Archived