Where do you place your mayo ?

• Members

Depends on how you want your tone "finished." If you like the wooliness and tone stack of the Mayo, put it after other boost/OD pedal(s). If there is some boost/OD that you prefer to have the "last word" over your tone, for example something that has a really amp-like tone or something, then put THAT last.

• Members

Originally posted by skr3ddy

Depends on how you want your tone "finished." If you like the wooliness and tone stack of the Mayo, put it after other boost/OD pedal(s). If there is some boost/OD that you prefer to have the "last word" over your tone, for example something that has a really amp-like tone or something, then put THAT last.

ill try all combinations next rehersal.... someone mentioned that if you put a boss-pedal like the bd-2 before it the buffer in the boss will destroy the fuzz a bit....is that true ?

i thought that was only with fuzzface type pedals.

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

ill try all combinations next rehersal.... someone mentioned that if you put a boss-pedal like the bd-2 before it the buffer in the boss will destroy the fuzz a bit....is that true ?

i thought that was only with fuzzface type pedals.

You are correct. A Boss pedal will destroy a fuzzface type effect, but in a cool way. :evil: The Mayo will not give a rat's ass what is in front or behind it.

• Members
Originally posted by ollenorin

....and dont say between the tits...

i mean this beast !

fullcolor.jpg

before/after od/boost ?

:)

Sort of off thread BUT, I may have a spare OLDER one soon. I just always see people asking for one of the "original 23"
Use it as described.....WONDERFUL PEDAL.
You rock Marc! Hope you had fun in Chi Town.
:wave: :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by adolf

Sort of off thread BUT, I may have a spare OLDER one soon. I just always see people asking for one of the "original 23"

Use it as described.....WONDERFUL PEDAL.

You rock Marc! Hope you had fun in Chi Town.

:wave:
:wave:

Hook a brotha up, yo. I don't have one! Trades/cash? Email me.

• Members
Originally posted by skr3ddy

You are correct. A Boss pedal will destroy a fuzzface type effect, but in a cool way.
:evil:
The Mayo will not give a rat's ass what is in front or behind it.

Strange...because every fuzz pedal and big muff clone I've used (including the Zero) sounds very different (not as good) with a buffered pedal in line before it.

Archived