I love fuzz

• Members

RE: Crazyface

Splatter. I love them. I got a bunch when Angela Instruments was selling busted pedals. I got a couple of them to work. Have bits for a few more. PRetty much a Japanese Fuzz Face, slightly different circuit and it is really cool.

RE: PSK

Great clone of the DS-1. It is a pretty good distortion, but in the plastic box it is a bit cheesy.

I love fuzz, and I realized I didn't get them all in, there is a Digitech digital distortion, a Toad, a Bee Baa (lent out for years...) and a Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face not in the picture. Oh wait, a Jen Fuzz Wah too.

• Members

Originally posted by sirhcathome

RE: Crazyface

Splatter. I love them. I got a bunch when Angela Instruments was selling busted pedals. I got a couple of them to work. Have bits for a few more. PRetty much a Japanese Fuzz Face, slightly different circuit and it is really cool.

RE: PSK

Great clone of the DS-1. It is a pretty good distortion, but in the plastic box it is a bit cheesy.

I love fuzz, and I realized I didn't get them all in, there is a Digitech digital distortion, a Toad, a Bee Baa (lent out for years...) and a Dallas-Arbiter Fuzz Face not in the picture. Oh wait, a Jen Fuzz Wah too.

Chris you are the man!!!

:D

Archived