What's a good volume boost?

barepudder

• Members

I built up a couple of Jack of all Mini-boosters and use them as a pre and post FX/pedal booster. If you're into something a bit more unconventional -> I have a couple of guitars with stereo out that I needed converted to a mono signal so I can feed it into my FX/pedals so I just got this for $64 CDN new:

502_big.jpg

http://www.behringer.com/502/index.cfm?lang=ENG

It's the size of a big pedal - about 2 Boss, but it's smaller than my Morley wah so it fit's nicely on my pedal board. It's surprisingly clean with the option of some EQ, mixing in other sources and a headphone out. For the price it's certainly worth looking at.

• Members
Originally posted by Speeddemon

Boss FA-1 FET Amplifier, or any of its clones.
;)

DOD FX-10 Bi-FET.

+100 on the dod, for the pirces these fetch it cant be beat i mean transparent clean boost, for under $50 reguarly and a tone knob. seems good to me. i just got one for $25 witch i guess is about average price for these

• Members
Originally posted by loofery

I'd get a DOD for tha money.

brad, did you get in those white George L's ?
:cool:

hey neighbor, i found mine at music go round of hwy 29 . the got some good deal int here some times and the sales guys are tops notch, they know me by name and i dont even uy that mcuh stuff but i came in a lot and talk to them and they wat i like every time something interesting they think i wiould like i get a call. check them out

edit- {censored} i need to learn how to type

Archived