OK and the crack pipe of the day award goes to.......

Bruno

• Members

LOL, "crack pipe of the day"... :D :D :D

Yeah. I wonder if anyone has actually taken the time to read more than 2 pages worth of that {censored}. I must say though, seeing as how the disclaimer looks like it was written by a lawyer, I'd put forth the motion that this isn't a lunatic, but a scam.

I can just imagine them taking the photos now - "Okay Bob, now move the camera around; make it look 'artsy'.... we're gonna' be rich!".

Oh, endo, I

• Members
Originally posted by twotubman

Read some of his feedbacks.

Maybe Ebay serves a purpose after all, it's apparently keeping a {censored}load of nutcases off the street.

Oh, {censored}, I didn't even think to read the feedbacks... hold on, I'm getting my popcorn... :D :D

• Members

Actually, the feedbacks make me want to buy one...

Unfortunately, users with feedback indicating previous "dark purchases" are forbidden from bidding.

(Think that Fulltone D-Pro I bought back in '02 counts?)

• Members

I came across a "evil sith" Yoda furby on ebay once. The guy claimed he was a SW collector and had bought several and put them in storage. When he was moving them he noticed that the face of one had for some reason degraded considerably and the eyes had turned white. It did look pretty evil.

• Members
000_0754.jpg

State of the art, life force energy enhanced radionics. The ultimate vibrational energy tool. Balance subtle energy fields, create Thoughtforms ... it has multiple input and output jacks, it also includes an audio jack ...

Archived