From the bench...

• Members
Originally posted by yaz75

Wrong again. If he wants to announce a new pedal, just announce the {censored}ing thing. But prancing on here with the "yoo hoo! Look what I have but I'm not going to tell you what it is! Only the cool kids will get it but it's still a secret! So secret, that I'm going to start a {censored}ing thread about it on a public forum!"

Assholery at it's finest.

I hope he makes a million bucks, more power to him. But his methods are stuck in the 8th grade.

I would announce a new pedal like you say but, I get treated like {censored} everytime by people like you..

Whats the sense? :D

C'mon guys.. come over to the fun side of the island "please"..

we miss you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by jeverist

crybaby.jpg

I don't like how this guy tries to drum up excitement for his pedals! We don't need another overdrive pedal, anyway! He's just a big douchebag! My diapers full of poop and I'm all alone in my crib and no one's coming to change me!

Maybe we need an "overdrive pedal" section?
It would OWN.. :D

funside >>> over here...
c'mon lighten up... :)

A few points....

First of all, on the subject of announcing new pedals and so forth, I realize there will be public interest from some people - and not from others. But to avoid the appearance of spam, I don't think it's a good idea for builders to announce their own pedals.

Secondly, I do not want to see any bashing of xHCFx on here. We - and by "we", I mean Harmony Central, have no beef with them, and the agreement is we don't bash them, and they don't bash us. Please abide by that.

Finally, what's whith all the hostility and personal attacks? :confused: Let's all just take a deep breath and remember it's just pixels on a screen and try to get along please.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

Archived