From the bench...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by yaz75

Quite sunny.

And there isn't the NEVERENDING QUEST FOR TONE!!!!

And if there is, we use our fingers, not ANOTHER not-very unique overdrive pedal from an already saturated market. Then log on here to crow and tease the masses by being all coy and acting ridiculous.

Post a clip of your 'tone' as a reference, would you please? I'd love to hear what I'm missing by using all these crappy, useless ODs I have laying around here...

• Members

Quite sunny.

And there isn't the NEVERENDING QUEST FOR TONE!!!!

And if there is, we use our fingers, not ANOTHER not-very unique overdrive pedal from an already saturated market. Then log on here to crow and tease the masses by being all coy and acting ridiculous.

Man your one "unhappy" SOB!!

:D

reading into these remarks.. :rolleyes:
This saturated market you talk about is 10% of the pie..
I'm after the other part.. Teesing the masses? Since when is HC effects forum the masses.. Step out on the street and ask 10 guitar players about HC... :D

• Members
Originally posted by fatbackribs

magneto.jpg
:love:

Just be carefull with those Tesla-coil proto-pedals doctor...
:freak:

Can humbuckers cancel the EMF of the Magneto? Will great shielding protect us?

These and other questions will answered in the next installment of "The Magneto".

• Members
Originally posted by erksin

Post a clip of your 'tone' as a reference, would you please? I'd love to hear what I'm missing by using all these crappy, useless ODs I have laying around here...

Hi Noob! :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Kimsuzzie...

Man your one "unhappy" SOB!!

reading into these remarks..
:rolleyes:
This saturated market you talk about is 10% of the pie..

I'm after the other part.. Teesing the masses? Since when is HC effects forum the masses.. Step out on the street and ask 10 guitar players about HC...

If you don't even get that the cartoon (which I didn't draw) is calling you a douchebag, then there's no hope for you at all.

• Members

Never mind the pedal-troll.

He was just excited by the thread title and thought he'd finally get to get off the bench and play an inning...

(sniff) looks like rain...:cry:

"another od pedal"
-If the new pedal is based on the Balance and a Deluxe60, than you are not even close. Me thinks you haven't tried what you are bashing.

-Since when is a manufacture revealing new goods "trolling"?

spread the love!
:love::wave:

• Members
Originally posted by beezdeez

What caused such hatred?

Boredom?

No, a successful business. Some people prefer a different marketing strategy. You know on TV so they can be herded like the rest of the sheep.

Since it is not their business, they can only complain about the marketing.

Conversely, the more they rail against Lovepedal, the more ink and recognition Sean gets.

Wait, I get it. The supposed nay sayers work for Lovepedal and keep him bumped up.

• Members
Originally posted by erksin

Hi douche!

Don't you have to go and waste another $1000 on boutique pedals somewhere? It helps you play better you know. Or maybe you don't. Either way, have fun chasing your tail!

Oh and nice sig. :rolleyes: What you couldn't post pics so you could show off/bragg on what kind of cocksniffer gear you have?

kthxbye.

Ooo, I just had a thought. Do you know a guy named jrak? You and he would be PERFECT as a duo.

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

No, a successful business. Some people prefer a different marketing strategy. You know on TV so they can be herded like the rest of the sheep.

Since it is not their business, they can only complain about the marketing.

Conversely, the more they rail against Lovepedal, the more ink and recognition Sean gets.

Wait, I get it. The supposed nay sayers work for Lovepedal and keep him bumped up.

Wrong again. If he wants to announce a new pedal, just announce the {censored}ing thing. But prancing on here with the "yoo hoo! Look what I have but I'm not going to tell you what it is! Only the cool kids will get it but it's still a secret! So secret, that I'm going to start a {censored}ing thread about it on a public forum!"

Assholery at it's finest.

I hope he makes a million bucks, more power to him. But his methods are stuck in the 8th grade.

• Members

I rest my case.

More ink and nothing said about anything other than marketing.

What is your point?

I mean I respect your opinion, so don't buy the pedal.

To continue to complain about marketing seems to be falling on deaf ears.

I'm out.

tead...

• Members

So secret, that I'm going to start a {censored}ing thread about it on a public forum!"

"Public forum" would be the important part of that statement. If you pass someone on the street standing on a soapbox ranting, do you stop and argue with them?

• Members

Originally posted by DaSkip

I rest my case.

More ink and nothing said about anything other than marketing.

What is your point?

I mean I respect your opinion, so don't buy the pedal.

To continue to complain about marketing seems to be falling on deaf ears.

I'm out.

tead...

That's the second time you've left this thread. So leave already.

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

"Public forum" would be the important part of that statement. If you pass someone on the street standing on a soapbox ranting, do you stop and argue with them?

If they're full of {censored}, sometimes I do.

• Members
crybaby.jpg

I don't like how this guy tries to drum up excitement for his pedals! We don't need another overdrive pedal, anyway! He's just a big douchebag! My diapers full of poop and I'm all alone in my crib and no one's coming to change me!

Archived