Beavis Gets Burgled

• Members

Originally posted by Lone Flanger

Langley just let out. It was probably some punk kid.

Langely, that's a hoot. My daugther is going there starting in September. God damn I'm feeling old. Plus, I think one of the school policies is that freshmen have to provide their own BMW. God I hate this place.

• Members

Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

Yep, absolutely true. I can be quite scatterbrained sometimes. Leaving stuff in my car is pretty stupid. Leaving it unlocked is really stupid. So like I said, I can't get too angry about this
:)

Oh man, you certainly asked for this...

My car is a P.O.S. with a crappy stereo and nothing of true value in it, but I still lock that {censored}er every single night and bring the stereo face in because where there are college kids, there are thieves. Hell, even without college kids, people will bust open your window just to see what they can dig up.

If anything, keep the valuables and leave the car unlocked so you don't have to pay for the damn broken window. Some prick broke into my car last January and rifled through my glove box, didn't find {censored}, and took off. All it did was cost me money. Gawd I would love to meet the stupid {censored} that did that.

• Members

I agree never leave anything in your car. Some bastard stole my '76 LP standard out of my car just before a gig. It was a pre-historic Strings and Things custom with a solid mahogany neck and body. God damn I miss that guitar! I also like leaving my windows down at work so my car does'nt turn into a {censored}in oven when it's 100 degrees outside.

• Members

Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

Langely, that's a hoot. My daugther is going there starting in September. God damn I'm feeling old. Plus, I think one of the school policies is that freshmen have to provide their own BMW. God I hate this place.

Yeah, it kind of used to not be like that when I graduated from there 5 years ago. It's gotten worse and the kids have gotten worse.

A Langley kid got busted a few years ago for going around Reston holding people up with a gun.

Archived