**Warning** GAS Alert

Vince

• Members

Originally posted by basscracker

there's an Aussie dealer check em out Tiki.

Yeahh ... probably charge like a wounded bull though - I will check prices immediately however!!!!

Ooops ... spoke too soon - yup, Jacksons Rare Guitars ... always big money with them. I'd be better off importing without the speaker myself mate!

• Members

That's all very well and good but for the price of one of those you could get an original 60s AC30, 3 or 4 90s reissues (which are damned sexy) or 3 new AC30s with the upgraded speaker.

I think all 3 of those options are much better than one JMI one.

• Members

Originally posted by stompboxx

That's all very well and good but for the price of one of those you could get an original 60s AC30, 3 or 4 90s reissues (which are damned sexy) or 3 new AC30s with the upgraded speaker.

I think all 3 of those options are much better than one JMI one.

True, but they look nice!

Is that a new guitar in your avatar?

• Members
Originally posted by fernmeister

they look great, but at the risk of surfing the wave of opinion, you can do the same for less from elsewhere.

This is why their website needs several pages of mojospeak about how the amps are all built by 1960s Vox employees from military spec gold-dipped hand-made silver-soldered superior modern equivalent period accurate components, name-brand transformers (you've never heard of the name, but it must be good if they even mention it), hundred-year old valves and speakers that have been broken in by playing classic tracks (on virgin vinyl on an audiophile system) by legendary Vox AC-30 users for the precise number of seconds required to make them perfect when you play them.

:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by english_bob

This is why their website needs several pages of mojospeak about how the amps are all built by 1960s Vox employees from military spec gold-dipped hand-made silver-soldered superior modern equivalent period accurate components, name-brand transformers (you've never heard of the name, but it must be good if they even mention it), hundred-year old valves and speakers that have been broken in by playing classic tracks (on virgin vinyl on an audiophile system) by legendary Vox AC-30 users for the precise number of seconds required to make them perfect when you play them.

Also there is free cheese & crackers with every one bought - JUST LIKE THE BEATLES ATE!

• Members
Originally posted by dot-dot-dot

Also there is free cheese & crackers with every one bought - JUST LIKE THE BEATLES ATE!

I thought they ate jelly babies? :confused:

They should offer a range of user-related food freebies:

Brian May jam and bread

Hank Marvin upside-down cake (in honour of his emigration to Oz)

Tom Petty hot dogs

Peter Buck chitlins and grits

:D

• Members

I'd have thought Peter Buck would've had yoghurts?

Originally posted by english_bob

I thought they ate jelly babies?
:confused:

They should offer a range of user-related food freebies:

Brian May jam and bread

Hank Marvin upside-down cake (in honour of his emigration to Oz)

Tom Petty hot dogs

Peter Buck chitlins and grits

:D

Archived