I love surf music!

inscho

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by inscho

oh I thought the jets had a tremolo and reverb, if thats not the case then I want a reverberocket
:thu:

Jets had 10" speakers, Rockets had 12" speakers.

Both came in Reverb (reverborocket, reverbojet) and non-Reverb models.

• Members

Hell yes. Surf music is so much fun! Two of the best concerts I ever attended were Man- or Astro-man? (2001) and Dick Dale (2002) in Columbus, OH.
I use: lots of whammy bar, Fender amp reverb, a Danelectro Tuna Melt, and the occasional slap back echo with my DOD digital delay (analog would be better, I think).
Check out a couple of my surf songs through my sig (Miles Mayhem): "Current Dimensions of ABA" and "Orange Shoes Jon" (unfortunately OSJ seems to only be downloading and not streaming at this point).
Check out this video of the Ventures: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlDhxeK3OXU

• Members
Originally posted by miles mayhem

Hell yes. Surf music is so much fun! Two of the best concerts I ever attended were Man- or Astro-man? (2001) and Dick Dale (2002) in Columbus, OH.

I use: lots of whammy bar, Fender amp reverb, a Danelectro Tuna Melt, and the occasional slap back echo with my DOD digital delay (analog would be better, I think).

Check out a couple of my surf songs through my sig (Miles Mayhem): "Current Dimensions of ABA" and "Orange Shoes Jon" (unfortunately OSJ seems to only be downloading and not streaming at this point).

Check out this video of the Ventures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlDhxeK3OXU

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Kap'n

Jets had 10" speakers, Rockets had 12" speakers.

Both came in Reverb (reverborocket, reverbojet) and non-Reverb models.

Pretty sure all Jets came with 12s - I don't think Ampeg put 10s in a guitar amp until the VT-40 came out...

Archived