Someone stitched up SWANKBOX!

• Members
Originally posted by Jazz Ad

Well, cry bull{censored} as much as you want.

I may not have balls but I know what I do and usually document it. Copies of my messages and yours were pasted in the admin forum long before this thread started.

And no, I have nothing else in my box right now and no spamblocker.

Time sent for your 2 messages :

07/11/2006 19:57:17 GMT+1

07/12/2006 00:53:36 GMT+1

Times for mine :

07/11/2006 15:56:03 GMT+1

07/11/2006 23:14:43 GMT+1

07/12/2006 01:01:44 GMT+1

I don't know in which zone you live so I will let you do the math if you wish.

As for the reason of the removal, once again naked buttocks are considered offensive on HC. Weither I DO feel offensed or not myself doesn't really come into account.
shrug.gif

Oh!
And i'll do the math WHEN you own a dictionary!
:love: :love: :love:

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No big mystery about the snitch-- I reported Swankbox. Frankly, I think all the objectification of women on this forum is stupid, offensive and totally off topic.

Get yourself a normal avatar, clean up your disgusting sig, and put your fancy-pants enclosures in the SPAM thread where they belong.

Now for the love all that is Holy, can we delete this retarded thread? :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by endo23

No big mystery about the snitch-- I reported Swankbox. Frankly, I think all the objectification of women on this forum is stupid, offensive and totally off topic.

Get yourself a normal avatar, clean up your disgusting sig, and put your fancy-pants enclosures in the SPAM thread where they belong.

Now for the love all that is Holy, can we delete this retarded thread?
:mad:

I don't totally agree with all of this, but I will say that it made surfing this site unsafe with other people in the room!

• Members

You have a very high standard mang ... you called that other thread silly and this one retarded --- threads like this are like Prison dust ups, it's where bubbling animosities get sorted out and the odd member gets a shiv.

Don't hate ... permeate.

• Members

That sig is my company logo.....
That avatar was probably the least offensive thing I have seen here.
Put my fancy pants enclosures in the spam?
Wow! I am thinking of two words here......But I will make it easy for you....MORON!
I only ever posted my stuff here when there was a thread inviting pics of pedal enclosures.
Let me know if you would like some help down form that high horse there!
YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!
You seem to have issues with women? Would you like to talk about it?

• Members

Originally posted by DJLantz444

I don't totally agree with all of this, but I will say that it made surfing this site unsafe with other people in the room!

That I can understand and apologize for.

• Members

My pedals want to kill your mama.

I find it interesting you say this yet you have a Frank Zappa inspired sig for yourself, considering one of his most well known songs is titled "Titties and Beer".

:freak:

• Members
Originally posted by Mr. Poopsicle

I find it interesting you have a Frank Zappa inspired sig for yourself, considering one of his most well known songs is titled "Titties and Beer".

:freak:

See above.

Although I do give Frank points for creativity. The sexual hijinks embraced by HCFX are sixth grade level at best. Now Bobby Brown, that's something else entirely... :D

Where's that damn poodle? I'm feeling frisky!

• Members

See above.

Although I do give Frank points for creativity. The sexual hijinks embraced by HCFX are sixth grade level at best. Now Bobby Brown, that's something else entirely...
:D

Where's that damn poodle? I'm feeling frisky!

You are the Brain Police? :rolleyes:

Archived