Someone stitched up SWANKBOX!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by zack vex

and, of course, {censored}-and-a-half has now banned zvex as well. hey, why's there a frog-shaped wet spot on the front of my shirt?

You're killing me....
:D :D :thu::D :D

• Members
Originally posted by gold_soundz

Unban Zack Vex now.

Whatever you think of his personel views they are outweighed by the fact an active member of this effects pedal forum is one of the leading men in the field itself. The forum is far worse off without him.

But he used bad words.....
That makes him evil....and he liked my avatar....That makes him a threat to society etc.
:D :D

• Members

Unban Zack Vex now.

Whatever you think of his personel views they are outweighed by the fact an active member of this effects pedal forum is one of the leading men in the field itself. The forum is far worse off without him.

I'm sure the mods will get right on that after your compelling post ;)

Polly just a temp ban anyways.

Awnuld says:

30freeze2rg.jpg

CHILLLLLL!

• Members

Unban Zack Vex now.

Suck up.

• Members

I'm a long-time lurker, first time poster.

Am I the only one who sees that there are two parties involved, but dozens of 3rd party people stirring it up?

Swankbox says he didn't know his avatars were against HC policy. It is considered the gospel.

Jazz says he was warned. He is considered a liar with an agenda.

Others arrive to pick at scabs and challenge the mods.

Now the focus is turning to zvex, who was banned (by "the mod with balls") and is also considered to be a victim of the mods. Looking at his posts in this thread, he might be the only one who actually asked for it... the beligerent and demanding posts, specifically.

We can play by the rules or go somewhere else. HC doesn't have a constitution, so we don't have a stated right to post whatever we want. So, is blatantly disrespecting the mods helping anyone's situation?

• Members
Originally posted by kramerica2

I'm a long-time lurker, first time poster.

Am I the only one who sees that there are two parties involved, but dozens of 3rd party people stirring it up?

Swankbox says he didn't know his avatars were against HC policy. It is considered the gospel.

Jazz says he was warned. He is considered a liar with an agenda.

Others arrive to pick at scabs and challenge the mods.

Now the focus is turning to zvex, who was banned (by "the mod with balls") and is also considered to be a victim of the mods. Looking at his posts in this thread, he might be the only one who actually asked for it... the beligerent and demanding posts, specifically.

We can play by the rules or go somewhere else. HC doesn't have a constitution, so we don't have a stated right to post whatever we want. So, is blatantly disrespecting the mods helping anyone's situation?

This is now pretty much piss taking I think?
I wasn't warned....Quite simple.
I will save you a read.
Avatar came down last week. I wasn't sure if it had been pulled or not?
I emailed Phil, he was busy.
NO ONE TOLD ME WHEN IT WAS PULLED LAST WEEK THAT IT WAS A PROBLEM.....CALL ME INSANE BUT, IF IT HAD BEEN A PROBLEM, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED COMMUNICATION!!!!!!
After about 3-4 days I put said avatar back up as again, no emails received etc.
Yesterday. I couldn't get onto HC and received my first email(6.49 PST when any self respecting musician/affiliate is sleeping) saying...SUSPENDED/TIME OUT!
That's all.
I was not warned last week and was banned/suspended yesterday morning AND then got an email.
Simple.
Notice that no one is slagging Phil....The person we consider to be the unofficial moderator around here....The voice of reason.
It all went sideways when he was busy.
No more, no less IMHO.
Thanks for your thoughts though.
I am frequently at fault, will happily admit so when I am.
Not so this time.
So, with all due respect, sod off!
:idea: :idea:

• Members
Originally posted by SWANKBOX!

This is now pretty much piss taking I think?

I wasn't warned....Quite simple.

I will save you a read.

Avatar came down last week. I wasn't sure if it had been pulled or not?

I emailed Phil, he was busy.

NO ONE TOLD ME WHEN IT WAS PULLED LAST WEEK THAT IT WAS A PROBLEM.....CALL ME INSANE BUT, IF IT HAD BEEN A PROBLEM, I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED COMMUNICATION!!!!!!

After about 3-4 days I put said avatar back up as again, no emails received etc.

Yesterday. I couldn't get onto HC and received my first email(6.49 PST when any self respecting musician/affiliate is sleeping) saying...SUSPENDED/TIME OUT!

That's all.

I was not warned last week and was banned/suspended yesterday morning AND then got an email.

Simple.

Notice that no one is slagging Phil....The person we consider to be the unofficial moderator around here....The voice of reason.

It all went sideways when he was busy.

No more, no less IMHO.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

I am frequently at fault, will happily admit so when I am.

Not so this time.

So, with all due respect, sod off!

:idea:

I have no beef with you. I never said one way or the other with regards to either you or Jazz being wrong. I merely stated my opinion on the content of the posts made by others.

As far as what I think: I don't think either you or Jazz are fabricating facts.

Why is no one slagging Phil for banning Zvex?

• Members

I have no beef with you. I never said one way or the other with regards to either you or Jazz being wrong. I merely stated my opinion on the content of the posts made by others.

As far as what I think: I don't think either you or Jazz are fabricating facts.

Why is no one slagging Phil for banning Zvex?

And I no beef with you....
I am just telling you what happened....I would say read the whole thread BUT there are gaps as things have been pulled.
The beef here is this is so dumb!
IF we are really to believe my old avatar is so offensive, well.....We live in a very repressed society.
Point is, some felt that this "moderation" of a fairly "innocent" avatar was a tad extreme.
Phil said in hindsight it was off limits. Shame BUT, good enough for me.
IF someone had emailed me OR PM'd me last week, I would not have put it back up again.
I have had all sorts of work and home computer issues as most know so, no contact received, avatar put back in place.
Z? I guess they took offense to his colorful language?
I have no idea AND I have no idea who banned him.
As to no one fabricating facts?
One side is saying I was contacted before the times I have specified....THAT IS PURE FICTION!
I am not that bored or short of things to do....
So, here we go again!
:confused: :confused:

• Members

As to no one fabricating facts?

One side is saying I was contacted before the times I have specified....THAT IS PURE FICTION!

So, here we go again!

:confused:
:confused:

What I meant by [neither of you fabricating facts] was that there might be another explanation. Is it possible that PMs didn't come through to you in time? Or to Jazz? There were some tight times listed earlier in the thread (between you and Jazz).

To me, it seems more plausible than either of you telling stories. I don't believe that you would put up another questionable avatar, knowing you would be banned. And I don't believe a mod would single a person out for no apparent reason and then fabricate a story to cover his tracks.

• Members

What I meant by [neither of you fabricating facts] was that there might be another explanation. Is it possible that PMs didn't come through to you in time? Or to Jazz? There were some tight times listed earlier in the thread (between you and Jazz).

To me, it seems more plausible than either of you telling stories. I don't believe that you would put up another questionable avatar, knowing you would be banned. And I don't believe a mod would single a person out for no apparent reason and then fabricate a story to cover his tracks.

Well, I too would like to believe that BUT, being on the receiving end of a fairly innocuous wrist slapping, I see no other explanation. So, believe what you like.
Emails were exchanged yesterday for the first time and, it appears they were selectively received?
I am bored with this!
AND MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE ELSE!
Phil was man enough to speak up. I will leave it at that.
By your own definition, you are now a scab picker!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Members

Well, I too would like to believe that BUT, being on the receiving end of a fairly innocuous wrist slapping, I see no other explanation. So, believe what you like.

Emails were exchanged yesterday for the first time and, it appears they were selectively received?

I am bored with this!

AND MY APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE ELSE!

Phil was man enough to speak up. I will leave it at that.

By your own definition, you are now a scab picker!

:love:

I didn't define what a scab-picker is and apparently you don't know what it means. :idea:

It seems you don't like a scenario where you're not the victim and Jazz is not the mean mod. You're milking the victim role for all it's worth. Maybe it suits you nicely?

I'm bored with this, too. So there! :thu:

• Members

I didn't define what a scab-picker is and apparently you don't know what it means.

It seems you don't like a scenario where you're not the victim and Jazz is not the mean mod. You're milking the victim role for all it's worth. Maybe it suits you nicely?

I'm bored with this, too. So there!
:thu:

It wasn't meant as an insult....
Oh! God....
I am not milking anything....
I AM GRATEFUL FOR ANY PUBLICITY...WHO WOULDN'T BE!?
I asked for specific answers and got none.
End of.
You pushed this forward again...We were all enjoying Kenoaths pics, Z's posts...Lowroads arse cheeks...THAT WAS SOOOO DAMNED FUNNY.
We were all over this!
I screwed up BUT didn't know there was an issue!
No biggie.
I accept that.
Poor me.
BOO! HOO!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Archived