Does Robert Keeley post here anymore?

ed reed

• Members
Originally posted by mrbluetone

...he got too busy!

He's busy getting his chops up for when we meet in Kansas City this coming Thursday afternoon because he knows me and Mr Bluetone are going to rip some riffs alllllll nighhhht lonnnng! So back off buddy - he's got a hooker to line up for me, sort out the red M&Ms, design a new pedal with my name on it, etc etc etc

:D

Got your voice mail little brother! We will chat on Thursday via cell phones. I plan on leaving by 10:00 in the morning -that should get me there about 1:30 at the Quarterage Hotel.

I heard what amp you're bringing. :thu:

I'm thinking of bringing my Atom Amps Metroliner so you and Robert can hear this bad boy and bringing a Les Paul or my Howard Roberts Fusion... :love:

I am pumped too!!!!!!!! All my time off from work last year was taking care of horrible business for my brother Bob, and then when I did try to get out of here - the big car crash happened. I need a vacation badly!!!!!!!!!

For some of you "Disneyworld" - for me - hooking up with these guys and gear slutting and jammin and back stage passes hookin up with the band, tryin out new amps...I...I......

whack whack whack.... Uhhh..uhhh-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o

Lights cigarette.... :D

See you Thursday my gear sluttin friend! :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

He's busy getting his chops up for when we meet in Kansas City this coming Thursday afternoon because he knows me and Mr Bluetone are going to rip some riffs alllllll nighhhht lonnnng! So back off buddy - he's got a hooker to line up for me, sort out the red M&Ms, design a new pedal with my name on it, etc etc etc

Got your voice mail little brother! We will chat on Thursday via cell phones. I plan on leaving by 10:00 in the morning -that should get me there about 1:30 at the Quarterage Hotel.

I heard what amp you're bringing.
:thu:

I'm thinking of bringing my Atom Amps Metroliner so you and Robert can hear this bad boy and bringing a Les Paul or my Howard Roberts Fusion...
:love:

I am pumped too!!!!!!!! All my time off from work last year was taking care of horrible business for my brother Bob, and then when I did try to get out of here - the big car crash happened. I need a vacation badly!!!!!!!!!

For some of you "Disneyworld" - for me - hooking up with these guys and gear slutting and jammin and back stage passes hookin up with the band, tryin out new amps...I...I......

whack whack whack.... Uhhh..uhhh-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:o

Lights cigarette....

See you Thursday my gear sluttin friend!
:wave:

this sounds like jack kerouac

• Members

Howdy folks!
I posted like mad during the NAMM show! I'm here! ;-)

I try to find posts outside mods and pedals we do that are interesting so I don't feel like a can of spam!

You can call or email me
1-8668-go-rkfx
or the best way to get our team is fx@rkfx.com
thanks so much!

Ahhhh, the trip! That is going to be a much needed rest!
Heck I forgot what amp I'm bringing?!?!?
Pete T. MARSHALL 100 WATT STACK?!?!?
rk

• Members

Originally posted by RossCompress

Howdy folks!

I try to find posts outside mods and pedals we do that are interesting so I don't feel like a can of spam!

You can call or email me

1-8668-go-rkfx

or the best way to get our team is

thanks so much!

rk

Email sent. Thanks for the responce!

• Members

Howdy folks!

You can call or email me

1-8668-go-rkfx

thanks so much!

rk

Gahhh! He escaped!

• Members

There are toys on the horizon!

Ahhh, new stuff soon! ;-)

rk

When??? Tone Work Station by Thanksgiving? :confused:;):p

Looking forward to seeing them RK!

Also, it is cool to see your pedals at the local Fender dealer here that I frequent. www.performancemusiccenter.com I know I kept hounding them to pick your stuff up and they did. :thu:

• Members

There are toys on the horizon!

Ahhh, new stuff soon! ;-)

rk

I just thought I would let you know that you are the best pedal maker on the market. I have loved every one of my Keeley pedals. My friend first raved about the TS-9 mod and he tried to push the idea on me back when I didn't even know that much about pedals. Awesome pedals! Awesome customer service!

• Members

Howdy folks!

You can call or email me

1-8668-go-rkfx

fx@rkfx.com

thanks so much!

rk

I've sent several e-mails about getting my prototype Katana Boosts modded and I have yet to get a reply. :(

Archived