OT. got dumped for a girl tonight

bentley

• Members

Originally posted by bentley

my girl has swung the other way and I found out in a really loud nightclub tonight.

i've got very drunk and angry since.

:mad:

Sucks!

Hopefully not a female Man Utd fan?

That would really blow!

Sorry matey!

• Members

yeah but for now not my way

she's apparently been seeing a girl the past 2 weeks.

i knew something was up but not this.

i'm a mess.

That sucks mate.

As tough as it is, don't let her "problem" become yours. Not your fault BUT, I am sure it hurts like hell.

No one likes/wants to be rejected.

Sorry!

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

That's actually kind of cool. Hold your chin up high, kiddo. Just tell all your friends that you wrecked her for all men, so women is all she's got left.

Fingers crossed for pics in the mail!

:D :D

• Members

let's see...

she's been cheating on you for at least 2 weeks that you know of and YOU are the one who gets to feel like crap?

she's the one who should--lezzie or no lezzie.

but she prob'ly won't.

and knowing the way most girls are nowadays it's prob'ly just "experimenting."

• Members

Been there man.

Is she in college? Because that's usually when they do most of their experimenting before they go back to hating men but {censored}ing them nonetheless.

Find a chick with short hair, and {censored} her in the ass as a sort of payback. If you're in the mid-west, it won't be that hard. WEll, the short-hair part, at least.

• Members

yeah but for now not my way

she's apparently been seeing a girl the past 2 weeks.

i knew something was up but not this.

i'm a mess.

Yea, I hear you.

You still feel like you lost her.

It's hard to see tonight, but better things will come.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

Been there man.

Is she in college? Because that's usually when they do most of their experimenting before they go back to hating men but {censored}ing them nonetheless.

Find a chick with short hair, and {censored} her in the ass as a sort of payback. If you're in the mid-west, it won't be that hard. WEll, the short-hair part, at least.

uk_map.gif

yeah it's pretty much the midwest.

:p

• Members

Originally posted by murch33

That's actually kind of cool. Hold your chin up high, kiddo. Just tell all your friends that you wrecked her for all men, so women is all she's got left.

{censored} yeah. She knew shed never have better so she defected to the other side. Also, you could say you {censored}ed a lesbian.

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

yeah it's pretty much the midwest.

:p

{censored} you. Just because he started the thread, what exactly makes you think my post was about him. That post, and all my other posts, pertain to, you guessed it, me. Is it bad to make a statement about a horrible fashion trend in my area? I'll multi-culture his ass soon enough.

• Members

Originally posted by capnbringdown

{censored} you. Just because he started the thread, what exactly makes you think my post was about him. That post, and all my other posts, pertain to, you guessed it, me. Is it bad to make a statement about a horrible fashion trend in my area? I'll multi-culture his ass soon enough.

someone has issues.

:freak:

and i like girls w/ short hair.

515347_356x237.jpg

:love:

• Members

Originally posted by GuyaGuy

someone has issues.

:freak:
and i like girls w/ short hair.

:love:

Issues? Just because I'm narcascist doesn't mean I have issues, or maybe it does. Of course, you want to {censored} girls who look like boys, so who has the issues now? :D

Of course, you know I was only {censored}ing around. I'm too desperate to be turning {censored} down at this point. :(

Archived