Ryan at Toadworks kicks ass!!!!!

fiveway switch

• Members
Originally posted by catalinbread

Ryan is topnotch.

Not so much at throwing horseshoes, though. Well in his defense to throw shoes properly you need a beer in the nonthrowing hand. It is for balance. Ryan couldn't have a beer as he had to drive home.
;)

I TOLD you I had never done that before!!!!!!! I WANT A REMATCH! WITH BEER!

• Members

Originally posted by virtualtoad

I TOLD you I had never done that before!!!!!!! I WANT A REMATCH! WITH BEER!

Ryan, I am moving to Portland OR. I know it is a long drive for ya but there are some damned fine breweries out here. So if you're ever in town we can make the rematch happen. As soon as we're all settled in I will get you my new address so I can get one of your new John Bull's off of ya!

• Members
Originally posted by fiveway switch

I sent my john bull to him since it didnt sound quite right .So he sends me back a new 4 knob version of the john bull .ill post some pics tommrow of it since my dig cam batteries need to recharge. .

but it sounds a ton better and its really warm sounding thanks a ton ryan
:thu:

Is this in the new finish color? Photos please. :mad::wave:

P.S. Ryan was NOT DRINKING BEER just because he had to drive? Gee that didn't seem to bother him when he was here - he ran over 2 elderly women and killed a family in a minivan just to check out this midget chick..... oh wait a minute..that was Adam at Demeter..sorry Ryan... :o

:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Is this in the new finish color? Photos please.
:mad::wave:

P.S. Ryan was NOT DRINKING BEER just because he had to drive? Gee that didn't seem to bother him when he was here - he ran over 2 elderly women and killed a family in a minivan just to check out this midget chick..... oh wait a minute..that was Adam at Demeter..sorry Ryan...
:o

for you rev:thu:

IMG_0109.jpg

• Members
Originally posted by fiveway switch

for you rev:thu:

IMG_0109.jpg

Well - thank you :cool:

But that's not what I was expecting.. that looks...rather....proto-type to me.

Of course I told Ryan to make those Lil Leos and John Bulls with his full color British & American flag designs that he showed me at some point - but he didn't listen to me. :mad::p

If he really wanted to pay tribute to the Lil Leo he'd offer it in a custom tweed covered enclosure. :cool:

• Members
Originally posted by 1DZReverendDavidLee

Well - thank you

But that's not what I was expecting.. that looks...rather....proto-type to me.

Of course I told Ryan to make those Lil Leos and John Bulls with his full color British & American flag designs that he showed me at some point - but he didn't listen to me.
:mad::p

If he really wanted to pay tribute to the Lil Leo he'd offer it in a custom tweed covered enclosure.

That's just a blue box I had laying around... when we do powdercoat runs, I have them shoot a handful of boxes in random colors, just for fun.

Archived