OT: Kasabian

zinzin

• Members

the first 5 songs of the new album are KILLER!!!!!!!!! and stuntman and the doberman as well!!!!!

this is becoming my favorite band of "now"! i already liked the first album a lot but this one is greeeeaaaat! shoot the runner has some fantastic glam rock groove, sun/rise/light/flies is just superb ... aaaaaah finally a great album again!

• Members
Originally posted by zinzin

the first 5 songs of the new album are KILLER!!!!!!!!! and stuntman and the doberman as well!!!!!

this is becoming my favorite band of "now"! i already liked the first album a lot but this one is greeeeaaaat! shoot the runner has some fantastic glam rock groove, sun/rise/light/flies is just superb ... aaaaaah finally a great album again!

Going to see them next month!

:thu:

• Members

The current single is tear-my-ears-out terrible. Havn't heard the album. The first album was good but every song sounded exactly the same. I can't bring myself to like them anyway because the people themselves are probably the most irritating tossers i've ever seen interviewed.

• Members

Originally posted by seifukusha

man, sir, you and i are the same!! I saw them ages ago, and talked to them, cool stuff. acid house killed rock and roll.

yeah, kasabian is kind of like that.

I think they did that album with the Gorillaz, saw their CD for $1 so I bought it. Was amazed.

Archived