Say goodbye to Captain Coconut 2

Dave Fox

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by hbnz

Anyone else keeping an eye on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/FoxRox-Captain-Coconut-II-Discontinued-Hard-to-find_W0QQitemZ320039180741QQihZ011QQcategoryZ41416QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

{censored}, do I feel lucky that I got mine when I did!

All of us that own one are watching it and cheering it on like a 30 to 1 longshot leading down the home stretch.
25.gif

First pedal I've owned while it's been discontinued,then the prices soar.
I'm usually on the other side looking in,so this is pretty cool.But as I said earlier,no plans on selling it.

• Members

Originally posted by Gearhunter

All of us that own one are watching it and cheering it on like a 30 to 1 longshot leading down the home stretch.

25.gif

First pedal I've owned while it's been discontinued,then the prices soar.

I'm usually on the other side looking in,so this is pretty cool.But as I said earlier,no plans on selling it.

Maybe Dave should make another batch for $599:D

Will we see a B.Y.O.C. CC2 in the near future????

• Members
Originally posted by Ty Gerhardt

DAVE!!! Please make a stand alone Hybrid Fuzz...it is the greatest fuzz pedal known to man!!! I couldn't live without the one in my CC2.
:thu:

Actually looking at how Dave has modularized his assemblies and standardized his enclosures, I could easily see how the 3 parts of CC2 can be separated, in fact 2/3 are in essence already out there: Octron and Hot Silicon (of course not with the card swapping capability), the standalone Pro-Vibe will complete the trilogy...also interested to see how the ZIM platform may morph beyond OD...

:D:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by dbx

Actually looking at how Dave has modularized his assemblies and standardized his enclosures, I could easily see how the 3 parts of CC2 can be separated, in fact 2/3 are in essence already out there: Octron and Hot Silicon (of course not with the card swapping capability), the standalone Pro-Vibe will complete the trilogy...also interested to see how the ZIM platform may morph beyond OD...

:D:cool:

I would like to see an OD/Dist/Comp/modulation/delay unit all in one.

Archived