SubDecay Noise Box (demo vid)

fatbackribs

• Members

love the playing... i see you discovered the volume knob trick.

anyways mr. deeper. the noise box is based on a similar idea as the ugly face, but is implimented in a different way, and uses a totally different oscillator. The depth knob controls an extra opamp stage's gain, which gives it more range, and more sensitivity to your playing.

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

Yup. I love how the guitar's volume knob affects the range of the filter. Thanks again Brian, I'm having a blast with this one.

-----------------------------------------

(Ebow) - I usually get between 5 and 10 hours from a battery... if it doesn't get jostled and turn itself on in my bag.

• Members

Originally posted by Brian Marshall

anyways mr. deeper. the noise box is based on a similar idea as the ugly face, but is implimented in a different way, and uses a totally different oscillator. The depth knob controls an extra opamp stage's gain, which gives it more range, and more sensitivity to your playing.

i love it!

:thu:

ive been waiting for someone to make a non static oscillating fuzz.

i did custom thing for scott amendola (nels cline singers drummer) to give to nels for his birthday last year that sounded alot like this, but had the lfo from the pitch pirate instead of the envelope control.

• Members

It's a GVCG, (Greenwich Village Custom Guitars,) '53 blackguard with Fred Stuart pickups. I was fortunate to order my tele from Johnathon a few years back, before he got served by the mighty F and his guitars doubled in value. I'd been through four teles over twelve years until this one ended my search.

• Members

Originally posted by fatbackribs

It's a GVCG, (Greenwich Village Custom Guitars,) '53 blackguard with Fred Stuart pickups. I was fortunate to order my tele from Johnathon a few years back, before he got served by the mighty F and his guitars doubled in value. I'd been through four teles over twelve years until this one ended my search.

Jonathan Wilson is a great guy. So is his pops Big Al.

Archived