Ok, so this will sound kinda ghey....

inscho

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by mrweems

aight, i gotcah now..

Do you have a band yet? Wanna do a gig trade sometime? Come to Jackson.. and my band comes up there? haha or somthing..

my band fell apart...the rhythm section couldn't stay sober and the singer got a jaw bacterial infection or something crazy.

so I'm singing and playing now and trying to find a {censored}ing rhythm section.

• Members

Originally posted by inscho

my band fell apart...the rhythm section couldn't stay sober and the singer got a jaw bacterial infection or something crazy.

so I'm singing and playing now and trying to find a {censored}ing rhythm section.

Aight well let me know when you get a band together again. I'd love to meet you and play a show sometime..

I think we will be heading up to memphis in the summer sometime to play some shows..

• Members

well...maybe a lotta ghey...
:o

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow...I haven't had one in about a year and a half...
:freak:

and I'm trying to find some photos of reference to give to the stylist, so she doesn't {censored} my {censored} up
:cry:

can anyone think of guys that have decent hairstyles that are somewhat longer (shorter than shoulder length) and slightly curly? celebrities, musicians, etc?
:confused:

this thread will go down the crapper in less than 3 posts...but if anyone actually has some helpful suggestions, that'd be great.
:wave:

dunno! but............:wave:

• Members

well...maybe a lotta ghey...
:o

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow...I haven't had one in about a year and a half...
:freak:

and I'm trying to find some photos of reference to give to the stylist, so she doesn't {censored} my {censored} up
:cry:

can anyone think of guys that have decent hairstyles that are somewhat longer (shorter than shoulder length) and slightly curly? celebrities, musicians, etc?
:confused:

this thread will go down the crapper in less than 3 posts...but if anyone actually has some helpful suggestions, that'd be great.
:wave:

jeff_daniels2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived