Gizmotron

angus_old

• Members
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380027592720&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

:eek:
Will anyone actually pay that much for a broken one that has little chance of resurrection?

edit: someone actually is bidding
:freak:

Thanks, that's me :p

It's the bass version, I already bought a broken guitar version a few months ago. I want to make new wheels...

• Members

that does actually sounds really cool, but you have to be mm perfect with your right hand so the pressure on the string is just right. too hard and the fan jolts to a stop, and.. well.. the opposite is you're missing the string really lol.

also, every time you change the fretted note the string height at the point you're holding the fan changes. so climb a few frets, and you have to bring the fan down 0.8 mm.. not easy at all!

my gizmofan no longer works, hadn't used the thing in years (I used to have it installed in my Mini Cooper) and forgot to take out the battery and now has some nasty leakage inside ...

• Members
:cool:
It's nice to contribute to DiscoFreq's cause.

Speaking of, DiscoFreq, did you ever post the PolyPhase manual?

Not yet... I'm still adding documentation to my archives now, I need to find more time to add it all (converting it to pdf's etc.).

• 7 months later...

Archived