CabaretLinda "Silver Kiss"...CatalinBread proto.

AuttumAttic

• Members
Originally posted by Ben Co.

... I'm not getting it. Lil' help?

-Ben

Okay, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but here goes.

I'll cut and paste from wikipedia so you have instant third-party verification. :)

Roadhouse Eternity
vs.
CabaretLinda Silver Kiss

from wikipedia:

Roadhouse - In the theatre, a "roadhouse" is a venue that does not house a production company of its own, but instead rents its facility to other companies.

Cabaret - Cabaret is a form of entertainment featuring comedy, song, dance, and theatre, distinguished mainly by the performance venue

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just thought too... CabaretLinda is an anagram for Catalinbread. So maybe there isn't too much to read into for that part.

-Ben

Sweet! But... there could be layers upon layers. Or, more likely, CabaretLinda will just be the brand name for all prototypes...

• Members

Cabaret - Cabaret is a form of entertainment featuring comedy, song, dance, and theatre, distinguished mainly by the performance venue ...

Cabaret in spanish is a Whore house (maybe he used both words in spanish), i got the TS thing when he mentioned the mids.

• Members

Originally posted by chump5150

Sweet! But... there could be layers upon layers. Or, more likely, CabaretLinda will just be the brand name for all prototypes...

I feel foolish. It's right there in the auctions from the man himself:

"It is branded CabaretLinda which will be the mark for all Catalinbread prototypes in the future."

• Members

Another one available:

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Silver-Kiss-Overdrive-effect-pedal-Catalinbread_W0QQitemZ280056290753QQihZ018QQcategoryZ41416QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So that makes 4 so far... I wonder how many of these "prototypes" there are that are ultimately available... and still no word from Nicholas...

-Ben

He must know about this thread. It probably sounds so good that he's confident that buyers will be posting about this E-Killer. If he comes in to make a comment, there's no telling what might happen, or what accusations might be launched. :D

• Members

hey guys!

I've just a email reply from Nic... he's doing up another batch.. but he doesn't have the powdercoated ones in yet.. so for those who want bare metal + graphics.. you can email him for more info

i'm definitely getting one from him direct!

• Members

So the total list of the 4 buyers of the 4 pedals is, in order: jeffamy531, bcoutu777, loosegroove, and anthroid.

I'm one of the buyers, so there ya go. And I'm sure at least 2 of the other 3 are folks here or in this thread! I haven't received anything back from Nicholas yet re: confirmation or anything - I also asked if the pedal had a DC jack and haven't heard back on that - if not I have battery adapters for my power supply anyway.

I have this thread bookmarked, so when I get the pedal I'll defintitely share my thoughts on it. The pedal just seemed too interesting to pass up for that price - had to pick it up!

-Ben

SWEET.....i have it bookmarked too. I cant wait for a review!

I would have bought them in a sec, but i started a new job and still havnt gotten my first paycheck:(

If my credit card wasnt maxed, i would have just put it on that too

Archived