CabaretLinda "Silver Kiss"...CatalinBread proto.

AuttumAttic

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by gil1

And here's the next one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Silver-Kiss-Overdrive-effect-pedal-Catalinbread_W0QQitemZ280056732267QQihZ018QQcategoryZ41416QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh son of a bitch. :mad: I literally just finished spending about that much on X-mas gifts at Amazon. Now I have to go play my SCOD to remind myself that I don't really need this.

• Members
Originally posted by murch33

Oh son of a bitch.
:mad:
I literally
just
finished spending about that much on X-mas gifts at Amazon. Now I have to go play my SCOD to remind myself that I don't really need this.

Oh, but you do .... :evil:

• Members
Originally posted by imcorn

You know you want one Murch
:thu:

But it's completely irrational GAS. I haven't heard any clips. I'm interested in it simply because the pedals that I actually will be getting (TIM & Timmy) are several weeks down the road and I'm impatient.

And it's Catalinbread, so that's another factor that makes me want it.

• Members

Originally posted by therhodeo

That buyer is me. I am pretty dodgy though. In all honesty I wouldnt know how to scam someone on Ebay. I just havent ever made purchases on there before.

Yeah, you can't be a dodgy buyer unless you send a fake money order or don't pay.

As a seller, I don't really care where the money comes from as long as it's real money (though I do generally ask for PayPal payment from people with no feedback just so I can be sure the money is going to go through).

Archived