OT: Have $2.2 Million?

Jaymeister

• Members
Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe

And his studio, while somewhat better equipped, isn't physically much bigger than mine. IOW, I was honestly expecting "more" from a rich and famous rock star. Nice house though, and I'm sure its location in Hollywood adds substantially to its value / price.

oh, it isn't physically much bigger than yours? well why don't you go laugh about it over some caviar and 100 year old wine in your palace studio...:D damn californians!

i also like how you say you were expecting something more from a rich and famous person, but when they actually do go and buy the most ridiculously large and extravagant house around, we'd all jump on them for being rich snobs.:rolleyes::D

oh well, steve vai has the worst taste of interior decorating i've ever seen. but come on, look at the guy! what did you expect?
image_mini

Originally posted by cantoXIII

oh, it isn't physically much bigger than yours? well why don't you go laugh about it over some caviar and 100 year old wine in your palace studio...
:D
damn californians!

I think you might have misunderstood my post.
:)
I'm not saying his studio isn't better than mine - I'm just surprised that it's physically not much larger than my studio. Of course, I'm in Riverside and not Hollywood, and yes, I do have a decent studio (especially considering my net worth is but a fraction of his), and I make no apologies for that - it's my place of business - but I'm definitely not in the caviar crowd.
;)

i also like how you say you were expecting something more from a rich and famous person, but when they actually do go and buy the most ridiculously large and extravagant house around, we'd all jump on them for being rich snobs.
:rolleyes::D

Again, I think you might have misunderstood... I was actually surprised by his... restraint...
:)
I don't really see the need for the overly ostentatious homes that some stars own.

• Members
Originally posted by jay3265E

Is it me or does that seem like a pretty reasonable price for an L.A. property? Then again, I live in new york city where a real estate agent will show you a 400 square foot apartment for 2.2 million.

Damn that guy has terrible taste in decor.

I just heard that this house is not his principal residence now...just his studio location. All you budding designers feel better now?:D

Archived