FKR clip

RoboPimp

• Members
Originally posted by #16

Pics of what?

:wave:

I was out of town a few weeks ago on business. Bill (a guy I work with) and I were at some crappy Holiday Inn and the restaurant stank (ok, it was Key West and everything stank. Did you know that you can't swim in the ocean around most of Key West because of the e coli? It is a {censored}-hole. Anyway, back to the story)

We called a cab to go down to restaurant row. While in the cab, Bill started talking to the cab driver (a grizzled old hippie who from all indications was very toasted). He asked him if there was any place in Key West where he could buy a Wii for his son for xmas. You see, Bill had spent a lot of time searching and had come up dry, so why not ask the locals....

Grizzled doobie-cab man said "Wee? Man, what's that?." Bill did his best to explain that it was a new game console. "Game tonsil? Sorry man, I don't know what you mean." Bill kept at it, trying to put the question in a context that Capt. Cabbie-narco could understand. Nothing.

We pulled up to a red light and the cabbie turned around and looked at Bill and said, "Friend, I've heard just about every code-word and {censored}-footing attempt to ask about hookers, but I ain't never heard of no Wee. If you want hookers, all you have to do is ask. We have all sorts, men, women, midgets. Hell we even got midget amputees."

Bill and I sat there speechless as we arrived at our destination. Then we laughed through dinner at the thought of hookers and our Wee code-word.

Anyway, when I heard about the midget amputee hookers, I naturally thought of you, and wanted the share that little heartwarming story.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by dan-o-guitar

I was out of town a few weeks ago on business. Bill (a guy I work with) and I were at some crappy Holiday Inn and the restaurant stank (ok, it was Key West and everything stank. Did you know that you can't swim in the ocean around most of Key West because of the e coli? It is a {censored}-hole. Anyway, back to the story)

We called a cab to go down to restaurant row. While in the cab, Bill started talking to the cab driver (a grizzled old hippie who from all indications was very toasted). He asked him if there was any place in Key West where he could buy a Wii for his son for xmas. You see, Bill had spent a lot of time searching and had come up dry, so why not ask the locals....

Grizzled doobie-cab man said "Wee? Man, what's that?." Bill did his best to explain that it was a new game console. "Game tonsil? Sorry man, I don't know what you mean." Bill kept at it, trying to put the question in a context that Capt. Cabbie-narco could understand. Nothing.

We pulled up to a red light and the cabbie turned around and looked at Bill and said, "Friend, I've heard just about every code-word and {censored}-footing attempt to ask about hookers, but I ain't never heard of no Wee. If you want hookers, all you have to do is ask. We have all sorts, men, women, midgets. Hell we even got midget amputees."

Bill and I sat there speechless as we arrived at our destination. Then we laughed through dinner at the thought of hookers and our Wee code-word.

Anyway, when I heard about the midget amputee hookers, I naturally thought of you, and wanted the share that little heartwarming story.

Best. Cabby. Story. Evar.

:eek:

• Members

I am touched.....booking a flight for Key West as I type.

BUT I was really after a group shot of the FKR's.....

I am ungrateful like that!

:wave: :wave:

• Members

Great idea! An amputee midget prostitute pedal theme. What could be more appropriate to roll into 2007?
:thu:

Dibs on that one and the Bridget line!

And believe it or not, I just bumped into a bona fide midget whilst out shopping for the Mrs....Birthday tomorrow.

I love female midgets.

• Members

Originally posted by #16

And believe it or not, I just bumped into a bona fide midget whilst out shopping for the Mrs....Birthday tomorrow.

I suspect it was probably just a little girl and your height-challenged fetish was perhaps altering your perception of reality at the time.

Or not.

• Members

I suspect it was probably just a little girl and your height-challenged fetish was perhaps altering your perception of reality at the time.

Or not.

Swear to God.....I thought it was a young girl sitting down reading at the photography section.

Don't get me wrong...Nothing against younger girls...

T'was a midget lass......My day was complete!

:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by vigor&kandor

The Metal/Pink is sweet.

That's Nadia, and she's all mine!!!

nadia.jpg

I am humbled that you actually used it at a gig--that's a pretty cool thing I can tell all my dork friends. 2007 will be big for me because I'm actually going to work to acquire some dork friends. Or any friends for that matter. I've got an assload of interweb friends, but about zero in meatspace.

I just used mine on a friends record, and will be using it on my own soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Time to blow the dust of this mouldy old thread.

Batch of seven are ready to ship and the listees have been alerted.

On to the next 15!

Also, I've designed a FKM (Four Knob Muff), a FKS (Four Knob Screamer) and a FKD (Four Knob DS-1) to round it out a nice quartet. I think it would be cool the have a pedal board that says: FKR FKM FKS FKD.

Credo quia absurdum est

• Members
Time to blow the dust of this mouldy old thread.

Batch of seven are ready to ship and the listees have been alerted.

On to the next 15!

Also, I've designed a FKM (Four Knob Muff), a FKS (Four Knob Screamer) and a FKD (Four Knob DS-1) to round it out a nice quartet. I think it would be cool the have a pedal board that says: FKR FKM FKS FKD.

Credo quia absurdum est

SIGN ME UP!

I means it!

Paint???????

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived