My 1 year old got to my amp...

SoulSerenade

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank God he didn't get electrocuted.

One does have to wonder why a one year old was left alone long enough to do that kind of damage...

The others should be thankful their parents weren't as mean as they appear to be. They probably wouldn't be here now.

The door was accidently left open to where my stuff is stored, unplugged. Took him all of 3 minutes to do that. But, wonder all you want...

• Members
what the {censored}?

glass is {censored}ing hard

he didn't just throw them on the floor

he musta yanked on them with his whole body weight

take him to the doc and get his eyes checked for glass shards
:(

He's actually about 21 months old, so he's strong enough to pull the preamp tubes. He was actually banging the preamp tubes on each other, which is weird since you would think they were more durable than that.

He's fine otherwise. If there were glass in his eyes, he'd be fussy, crying, or fidgeting with his eyes.

• Members

The door was accidently left open to where my stuff is stored, unplugged. Took him all of 3 minutes to do that. But, wonder all you want...

i might've, until a few years back, when the first of my two cherubs arrived. what an infant/toddler is capable of in milliseconds makes accomplished car theives look like underacheivers, in terms of damage in relation to time. without truly putting your home into a state of complete lockdown, there will always be a way for little ones to tempt disaster. thank some lord, sigh, and continue to do the best you can. if that means educating your son sooner rather than later, about the proper way to get dad to start experimenting with different types of preamp tubes to see what flavor variations are available , then so be it. the kids gonna have to learn eventually.

• Members
He's actually about 21 months old, so he's strong enough to pull the preamp tubes. He was actually banging the preamp tubes on each other, which is weird since you would think they were more durable than that.

He's fine otherwise. If there were glass in his eyes, he'd be fussy, crying, or fidgeting with his eyes.

this is probably a bad time

but can't you just say "he's almost two?"

I'm not 72 inches tall by god
;)

glad he's okay...and they were only groovetubes :o

• Members

i might've, until a few years back, when the first of my two cherubs arrived. what an infant/toddler is capable of in milliseconds makes accomplished car theives look like underacheivers, in terms of damage in relation to time. without truly putting your home into a state of complete lockdown, there will
always
be a way for little ones to tempt disaster. thank
some
lord, sigh, and continue to do the best you can. if that means educating your son sooner rather than later, about the proper way to get dad to start experimenting with different types of preamp tubes to see what flavor variations are available , then so be it. the kids gonna have to learn eventually.

You're right. I had this discussion with someone at work about having young ones which requires 24 hour suicide watch en force at all times, which is really something we have for our suicidal psych patients.

• Members

WOW, Im amazed at all the people POINTING FINGERS.... Screw them...:bor: They have no clue and are quick to judge... Its sad to see so many INSTANTLY make assumptions... We have a 3 and a 5 year old here and accidents happen. Again, glad everything worked out well!:D

• Members
this is probably a bad time

but can't you just say "he's almost two?"

I'm not 72 inches tall by god

;)

glad he's okay...and they were only groovetubes
:o

Didn't think it mattered that much. :o The emphasis of this thread was more the amp/tubes as I knew that he was completely fine and unharmed. Believe me, I wouldn't be posting about this so lightly if he was hurt. Thanks for the concern from everyone though.

Archived