Z Vex....

Elliott Damage

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah, I don't quite understand the hand painting either...I am gonna stomp on it. Why not just start it off not looking so hot.

And for goodness sake...give me a tap tempo. I know the boxes are too small to fit that in, but they have a mod for the single button seek pedals

Well youre damned hard to please.

• Members
When they let me back in, Z went on a tirade about "it was okay to use foul language etc BUT the avatar wasn't okay?" He used a pretty fluid and funny list of abusive words in his rant.

Someone deleted his post....Z posted again demanding his post be replaced and he used the word "mother{censored}er" aimed directly at who we all thought had pulled it.....It went downhill from there.

:wave:
:wave:

I remember that thread; "Jazz Ad will ban you"

The whole thing with Z has been brewing for a while, what with the fights with LongJohnny, etc., and Z's posts on Swankybaby's thread was the final squeeze that popped the pimple.

Either way, he's gone, and I'm not sure if the Box of Metal is real. I know Z posted it, but the previous announcements of his pedals always had a nice large pic and this one was barely a thumbnail. Also, unless I missed it, there has been no talk of a new Z pedal.

I think Z's pulling our colllective leg.

c

• Members
Yeah but I can get a Seek Wah for $150 used.
:thu:
Sounds like a great pedal but I'm not spending $300 on it.

Yeah, but that's not much of a bargain.

I bought an Ooh Wah 1 (not 2) on the Bey for $170 shipped. And it was not even half as beat as the $150 Seek Wah's I've seen.

And I'd still rather have a Seek Wah 2!

You can watch the lights to predict when to kick the pedal in so you're in sinc, but it's pretty tough to do live. The "2" version eliminates the fuss. It makes the pedal, much, much more useable.

c

• Members

Well youre damned hard to please.

Yes I am, but thinking logically, I like being to improvise the use of my pedals and it's hard to improvise the use of time based pedals without control of their time.

Anyway, I like Zvex stuff, some of my favorite pedals and I am sure I will own several through out time. I only take the time to critique the stuff I feel worthy of criticism.

• Members

Wasn't there some big feud between Z.Vex and some guy with somebody printing pictures of some girl that one of them worked with, and threats and all sorts of unfortunate nastiness? Or was that a feud between some other guys? I seem to remember some really horrible war a few months back.

• Members

Wasn't there some big feud between Z.Vex and some guy with somebody printing pictures of some girl that one of them worked with, and threats and all sorts of unfortunate nastiness? Or was that a feud between some other guys? I seem to remember some really horrible war a few months back.

That was Z and LongJohnny....

Unrelated.

• Members
Yeah, but that's not much of a bargain.

I bought an Ooh Wah 1 (not 2) on the Bey for $170 shipped. And it was not even half as beat as the $150 Seek Wah's I've seen.

And I'd still rather have a Seek Wah 2!

You can watch the lights to predict when to kick the pedal in so you're in sinc, but it's pretty tough to do live. The "2" version eliminates the fuss. It makes the pedal, much, much more useable.

c

Thanks and damn you!!!:thu::mad::(

Archived