Ugliest. Girl. Ever?

sense_of_henry

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I used to know a girl who looked a lot like her. I almost {censored}ed her, but she wouldn't talk to me after she learned I listened to acid rock. What a total {censored}ing {censored}. But music first.

:D :D :D :D :D

• Members

Seriously, Kelly Osbourne is soo....
{censored}IN' UG-LAAAY!!!

Really, if I'd met her in person, I'd say something bad to her. I don't care. And she's probably such a stuck-up bitch, that she'd retort with something lame like "oh yeah? well you didn't sell half as many records as I did, you skinny, no-good pedalbuildin', 2nd-rate Edward Norton-look-a-be*".

(*=since Kelly is so hip, she'd get away with a contamination of lookalike and wannabe. Eventhough I don't WANNA BE Edward Norton, but Johnny Depp.;) )

And I'd go all Edward-style and say harshly "Shout yo' mouth, you little girl!"

EDIT: Can't believe I didn't come up with Sandra Bernard by the way. She's so ugly, it hurts blind people. Someone could show a picture of her on TV, with the TV being in front of Ray Charles, and he'd squint his eyes! Yeah... THAT ugly.

• Members

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. I have to say, it is likely my most successful thread ever and was only possible thanks to those proud few who endeavored to post and comment on ugly pictures. I welcome everyone to visit and contribute to the new incarnation:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1514532

• Members
I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. I have to say, it is likely my most successful thread ever and was only possible thanks to those proud few who endeavored to post and comment on ugly pictures. I welcome everyone to visit and contribute to the new incarnation:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1514532

I had fun here...

Learnt lots more about pedals and {censored}!

:love: :love: :love:

Archived