Skreddy, you rule

daniel2001

• Members

I traded my Frantone Peachfuzz for a Voodoo Lab's Analog Chorus, straight trade, and got a Pedaltrain 2 (gig bag) for the birthday. Also got some more George L's cables so I can wire the board up really nicely.

HEY!!I That analog chrous you trade for was 2nd hand right? If so it was mine! I traded it in along with another dirtbox for a Zvex Fuzz Factory! Hope you like the chrous, a little too much treble for me...

I too bought a Top Fuel from V&R 2 months ago! Its really fantastic actually, I would love to try some of his other pedals!

• Members

HEY!!I That analog chrous you trade for was 2nd hand right? If so it was mine! I traded it in along with another dirtbox for a Zvex Fuzz Factory! Hope you like the chrous, a little too much treble for me...

Yeah, thats the one, got a little wear on it here and there, but otherwise mint.

Neat.

:wave:

• Members

:thu:

Actually, I just recently got a Pinkmour/Top Fuel of my own, (thanks Donner!) It's the same one that was loaned to me for the vids. I'm loving it. It is a tighter fuzz than most muffs, but still brings plenty of girth. I still can't get over the high swirling harmonics that seem to hover over the notes. Freakin' awesome!

As for my fuzz desires... well there's always room for another fuzz.
:p;)

I recently got my Top Fuel and it's excellent! Sold the PPF because of the Top Fuel. Thanks for doing the vids and for the info. I have one more fuzz incoming this week (D*A*M Ram Head) to try out, but the Top Fuel has really impressed me with its versatility and tone. The way you described it: "a tighter fuzz than most muffs, but still brings plenty of girth. I still can't get over the high swirling harmonics that seem to hover over the notes," is a spot-on description.

I think I may have to contact Marc soon for a custom graphic Top Fuel - and don't worry Marc, this would be easy; just a full color sticker overlay... just have to line up a certain something with the LED. ;)

-Ben

Archived