What Is The Best Delay Pedal?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Have you tried a Memory Lane? How does it compare?
:eek:

the memory lane and the echolution are completely different beasts. the memory lane does great basic delays and modulated delays, while the echolution does way crazier stuff (taps, trem, etc). my favorite aspect of it is the looping cause it's pretty much like a digitech pds type looper except you can add trem, chorus, reverse it, and add taps. it's insane. i would say that they're both not close enough to compare really.

• Members
the memory lane and the echolution are completely different beasts. the memory lane does great basic delays and modulated delays, while the echolution does way crazier stuff (taps, trem, etc). my favorite aspect of it is the looping cause it's pretty much like a digitech pds type looper except you can add trem, chorus, reverse it, and add taps. it's insane. i would say that they're both not close enough to compare really.

Awesome. I'm keeping both then. :love:

• Members

Check out FX-Tracker. It has two delays built-in, one is 60 seconds and one is 2 seconds. Either one can act as a normal delay or have a delay time that tracks your playing speed. The delay feedback can also track your playing speed or your pick attack. Also includer are tremolo, chorus, filter, flanger and pitch shifter.

• Members
Here is what you do:
:cool:

Use a square wave LFO on the Moog CP-251 into the lag processor, send that to one of the attunuators. Use that to control delay time on a Moog delay. Control delay feedback with a soft S+H LFO. Oh yea, put a Moog ring mod in the delay's effects loop. Set the frequency SUPER low with a throbbing LFO. Use the CV mixer on the CP-251 to mix the triangle and hard S+H LFOs. Use the NEGATIVE output to control frequency on the ring mod.

Trust me, nothing compares. Send the wet output on the delay to a MuRF, the mix out the phaser. Go into a mixing board with 2 stereo ouut.

Bliss:love:

That would be perfect to play my platinum fretted vintage Rarecaster with unobtainium pickups and knobs made of angel bones through.

• Members

i havent tried the memory lane but i agree on the echolution....thats why im keeping both my echoczar and echolution. Best of both worlds.

• Members
Here is what you do:
:cool:

Use a square wave LFO on the Moog CP-251 into the lag processor, send that to one of the attunuators. Use that to control delay time on a Moog delay. Control delay feedback with a soft S+H LFO. Oh yea, put a Moog ring mod in the delay's effects loop. Set the frequency SUPER low with a throbbing LFO. Use the CV mixer on the CP-251 to mix the triangle and hard S+H LFOs. Use the NEGATIVE output to control frequency on the ring mod.

Trust me, nothing compares. Send the wet output on the delay to a MuRF, the mix out the phaser. Go into a mixing board with 2 stereo ouut.

Bliss:love:

phasers to stun?

(sounds cool tho, clips?)

Archived