Squier Affinity Tele Special

I don't know - I've never played one. My biggest concern would be the bridge - IMHO, a good Tele has to have the strings going through the body. I've never really cared for toploaders as much - YMMV of course, but IMO, they never seem to sound / sustain as good, and they always seem to wind up mechanically buzzing on me. If that guitar has a toploading bridge, I'd personally pass on it. The color looks okay to me though.

• Members

they have the blonde sometimes... apparently they don't now? try emailing them, they're good at letting you know when they'll get something in. I like my 100 dollar tele from there. put a lil 59 in the bridge, it totally roars.

• Members

sx actually but im pretty sure they're the same thing

wildly different actually. SX is a chinese mfgr that sells the SX brand to whomever (meaning retailers, distributors, etc). mostly predetermined catalog models from which buyers (like Rondo) pick. the Agile line is Kurt's creation, built by some Korean mfgr who prefers to remain anonymous so as not tostep on the toes of other clients that they build for (more 'name' brand stuff). both considered house-brands of Rondo, only Agile really qualifies.

Archived