Barber Direct Drive with non master volume amps

• Members

Let me tell you men this: I like it!:love:

I run my amp on the edge of jangly clean and breakup, then kick it with the Barber DD into instant molten lava. For a volume boost, I'm going to use a SD pickup booster for solos.:cool:

OR

Sunface+SD pickup booster.

Teh pickup booster should arrive next week! I'll report back on whether or not it's crap!:mad:

or not.:o:D

• Members

I was VERY impressed with the Direct Drive when I played it. It was another pedal I liked more than the Klon. (at least for normal od, didn't see how the DD does clean boost...)

Totally smoked with the Princeton I played it on. :love:

• Members
I played the Klon into my Reinhardt's and also into a Two Rock several nights ago. I walked away fairly unimpressed with the Klon. I think I've found a drive pedal I can hang onto for a while. God bless Barber!
:cool:

I traded one away and had to get another! great box!:thu:

Guest Anonymous
Let me tell you men this: I like it!
:love:

I run my amp on the edge of jangly clean and breakup, then kick it with the Barber DD into instant molten lava. For a volume boost, I'm going to use a SD pickup booster for solos.
:cool:

OR

Sunface+SD pickup booster.

Teh pickup booster should arrive next week! I'll report back on whether or not it's crap!
:mad:

or not.
:o:D

I also loved it... until i tried a LTD.. if your keeping the gain on the DD at halfway or less ..try one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived