Hillsong United -- Fuzz Factory setting?

BTBAM

• Members

Well...thats not why I play. I want everyone to look at me. so i buy the flashiest stuff, and play the wildest solos with the weirdest effects. I want to stand out so that everyone will walk away remembering who played guitar that weekend and rocked their face.

surely that metallic blue rickenbacker and orange 2x12 are considered flashy enough for rocking people's faces with wild, effected solos.

I'm calling you out, flashy mcflashter...your sarcasm has truth in it.

• Members

if it says Fender twin what makes it not a fender twin? thats a bit of a retarded question. Sure the different models have minor differences that when compared in a stage sence the audience will not care b/c they will not be able to tell the difference..

:blah:

:rolleyes::freak:

Yes they can, if matched up silverface to black face.

"That one is shiny in the front, and that one isn't!"

I'm sure a lot of guitarists don't even know the difference between silverface, tweed, and blackface.

• Members

surely that metallic blue rickenbacker and orange 2x12 are considered flashy enough for rocking people's faces with wild, effected solos.

I'm calling you out, flashy mcflashter...your sarcasm has truth in it.

Orange doesn't go with me, only my blues junior. And the rick might come with....but it's usually just an average joe telecaster.

But i juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust might pull out a face melting guitar solo...........................................

:eek:

Archived