TS9 or TS808

ajwtaylor

• Members

WOW...I really didn't know. I am still very new to the whole forum thing. I'm truely sorry if anyone got a virus because of me. I will figure out how this has happened and fix it. In the mean time don't open the link!!!.

• Members

WOW...I really didn't know. I am still very new to the whole forum thing. I'm truely sorry if anyone got a virus because of me. I will figure out how this has happened and fix it. In the mean time don't open the link!!!.

Bull{censored}. Why include the link at all?:mad:

• Members

Omg, my norton has been screwing up recently and I tried opening it 20 mins ago to disable it, and it wouldn't open... and suddenly when I saw the post that said "virus found" it popped up.

I was like "f.... "

It just opened though, no virusi ;)

Doesn't the TS808 have the original JRC chip? and the old style enclosure?

Maxon OD808 all the way

• Members

The reissue TS-9 and TS-808 are 99% identical. The box is obviously different, but the guts are the same - they use the same circuit board, pots and such - save for two resistors and the model of op-amp used. The most recent TS-9's I've seen has even had the JRC4558D (same as the RI TS-808), so with those pedals the only difference are the two resistors in the output buffer stage.

/Andreas

• Members

Cool...thanks for the help. Once again sorry for the virus thing. I just ran a virus scan it said it found 35 virus' on my computer. Anyway this is my first post since the problem occurred so if it didn't fix it and another link appears DON'T OPEN IT!!!.

Archived