Weekly spam thread 4-16-07

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also have the following for sale:

Custom loop pedal I built - sticker covers some extra holes, I built this with a prototype box I had laying around. Used it to true bypass a wah pedal, until I realized that the crybaby classic fasels already had true bypass! Don't need it, but you can use one to bypass any effect that sounds like crap when it's turned off. Great if you have expensive effects you don't want to mod. Can also use with a wah to set your wah to a fixed position, and turn it off/on with this pedal. Can also put several effects together and turn the whole lot of them off/on with it. $45 shipped, I used a 3dpt switch (can easily add an LED) and thick diameter wire to minimize signal loss.

bypass.jpg

bypass2.jpg

Also selling a Korg G3. This isn't a digital modelling effect, has three channels - clean, crunch and lead. Neat little box. Includes non original power adapter. $60 shipped.

korg.jpg

korg2.jpg

• Members

I am considering trading my US made 1990 '57 reissue Strat for an equal value Tele or Jazzmaster. I could also take a little cash in a deal to even it out, but I am not interested in any starter guitars. This has the original PUPs that sound amazing and a maple neck and fretboard. The neck and frets are in perfect shape. This guitar was played to be reliced and was not left outside or abused in any way. This is the real deal, and has been played to the shape it is in. The color is the popular Olympic White that has aged to a nice yellow color. There are some nicks and things that give it the relic mojo! I value it at around $1500, so please bring some trade offers for me to consider. I still haven't made up my mind that I want to move this, but I thought I would float it out there to see what kind of offers there were. Thanks, and you can e-mail me at chaddumas@gmail.com if you have any questions!

Here are some pics...Let me know if you want more detailed pics of anything!

relic5.jpg
relic4.jpg
relic3.jpg
relic2.jpg
relic1.jpg

• Members

If you have been wanting to try out some of the Righteous Tones Pedals, I have some wicked, almost stupid deals on them. The Manufacturer is giving some of them a serious cosmetic facelift soon, so he authorized me to blow out the last of the existing stuff out.

Anyway, The Fang, Jack and Slinger all have temp. price drops to $65US (from $89US). The Dual Looper is down to $59US. They are all really nice pedals and a good deal even at full price. I really love the Fang for Metal tones. One of the Best pedals I have used for Metal IMHO. Srsly resonant!!

Just email me (sch333 at rogers dawt com) if you want one. I can email you some sound samples if you want. There are not many left of each model, so I figured I would give the head's up here.

Also, in the deep discount dept:

- I got a few Catalinbread teaser stallions going for $125US plus shipping.

- I got a few Catalinbread SPP's left that are going for $109US plus shipping.

- I got a couple SubDecay Flying Tomato Fuzzes (BB style box) for only $125US plus shipping.

Might be some other decent deals coming up soon also. I will try to give you a head's up on them.

• Members

carlmartin plexitone 135.00 + 10 shipped , as new in box

digitech gnx3000, w/ 2 krk-5 powered speakers
comes w/ soft case and 100.00 bonus cd
original boxes etc 425.00 shipped

DC PEDAL BOARD CASE case size 37X19 150.00 shipped ex. condition

washburn d-30s accustic 150.00 + 15 paid 300.00

Marshall JCM900 dual reverb head 625.00 shipped ex. cond
recently retubed/cleaned

Custom made 72 telecaster w/ american strat tremelo 425.00 shipped

Fender 1991 telecaster plus w/ tremelo (ebony frost) see avatar, also new fender case 1250.00

Fender Squire Mini Strat in blk w/ soft case 50.00 + 15

Gibson 88 showcase edition LP Silverburst - I'll keep

• Members

Blackface Bassman on Ebay, just under 2 days to go. It's still going for cheaps, so snatch up that mojo while you can.

Forumite bidders, drop me a message with your screen name in it and I'll knock a gigantic chunk off the shipping for you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=200099948985&rd=1&rd=1

0f32_1.JPG

• Members

Hey all, i'm looking to buy a good amount of pedals here and here's the list of what im looking for!

Keeley TS-9 Mod Plus

Keeley BD-2 Phat Mod

Keeley DS-1 ULTRA Mod

Zvex Seek Wah or Seek Wah 2

ISP Decimator Pedal

Voodoo labs Pedal Power or Pedal Power 2

Keeley Nova Wah

Also am looking for good quality patch cables since those are very expensive as well! Thanks all!

• Members

If you have been wanting to try out some of the
, I have some wicked, almost stupid deals on them. The Manufacturer is giving some of them a serious cosmetic facelift soon, so he authorized me to blow out the last of the existing stuff out.

Anyway, The Fang, Jack and Slinger all have temp. price drops to $65US (from $89US). The Dual Looper is down to $59US. They are all really nice pedals and a good deal even at full price. I really love the Fang for Metal tones. One of the Best pedals I have used for Metal IMHO. Srsly resonant!!

Just email me (sch333 at rogers dawt com) if you want one. I can email you some sound samples if you want. There are not many left of each model, so I figured I would give the head's up here.

Also, in the deep discount dept:

- I got a few Catalinbread teaser stallions going for $125US plus shipping.

- I got a few Catalinbread SPP's left that are going for $109US plus shipping.

- I got a couple SubDecay Flying Tomato Fuzzes (BB style box) for only $125US plus shipping.

Might be some other decent deals coming up soon also. I will try to give you a head's up on them.

What is a bb style box?

• Members

Moog Delay: with adaptor, box, and 1 expression pedal $575 shipped and PP'ed

Austone Vibro-Stomp: $275 shipped

Monte Allums DS-1: $45 shipped and paypal'ed.

Trade interest:

Rhodes piano

Echolution

Ad900

Deluxe Memory Man

Analog Delays in general

DL4

A/b/Y with LED (that small radial one would be perfect but even something more simple would be fine)

Archived