My Newest Homemade Effect

Aaron SS

• Members

Nothing too breakthrough but here it is,called it the Mobi. which is simply a true bypass feedback looper, it takes the output signal from the pedal in the loop and continuously feeds it back into the input of the pedal, creates some crazy sounds

mobi.jpg

:thu:

• Members

hmm...not trying to rain on your party, but that name/symbol is strikingly similar to the tonefactor mobius feedback looper. i understand you did it yourself, so it's not a matter of copyright/legality or anything, just thought you'd probably want to know that.

• Members

hmm...not trying to rain on your party, but that name/symbol is strikingly similar to the tonefactor
mobi
us feedback looper. i understand you did it yourself, so it's not a matter of copyright/legality or anything, just thought you'd probably want to know that.

behringer'd

• Members

Anyone have a schematic for this type of device? I have an old Digital Delay which would be fun with something like this....

if you go here, colin from experimentalist's anonymous has a thread dedicated to building, tweaking and troubleshooting a passive feedback loop. i actually have the exact same KROK unit that they use as an example, and i like it quite a bit. needs an led, but that's easy enough to add.

Archived