I love musicians friend.

• Members

due to their guaranteed lowest price....... I just Got a DD20 for 179.99 instead of the 219.00 that musicians friend is asking for it.

music 123 had the 179.99 price but didnt have any DD20's in stock. so MF matched it. and it will be here in a couple days. so i saved 39 bucks... right off the bat.

Cant wait for it to get here. Awesome day so far!

• Members

dang dude........ how did they do that?

I completed one of those "Free Gift" promos from a free gift company and actually got a SG Standard. I didn't want that so I sent it back for credit which they said would be fine. They said I had to pick something, so I picked a Capo (G7th) for $40 and I'd get the rest in credit. I called back like a month later in need of some cables, etc...guy says they sent me a check for the rest of the amount...cool, I can use the cash somewhere else and get a better deal or some boutique crap. I waited 2 weeks, nothing...3 weeks, nothing. I called them back, guy apologizes...says check will be sent out (keep this up for about 6 months). I've called on 5 occasions with the same reply. The last time I called, I was told they refunded the money to Amazon.com because it was purchased through them...I can't get a hold of Amazon.com, they just won't return any e-mails and have no listed customer service number. I called the company and they are now having legal troubles or something, I get the runaround, BIG TIME, looks like they may be filing for Bankruptcy and I will never see that money.

That's how they screwed me out of $1,000. I tried explaining it to the person on the other line, but they told me I had to take it up with the company that bought the guitar. I explained to her that it was MF fault for not giving me credit when they said they could and that is what I specifically requested. She didn't care, WTF?

• Members

I completed one of those "Free Gift" promos from a free gift company and actually got a SG Standard. I didn't want that so I sent it back for credit which they said would be fine. They said I had to pick something, so I picked a Capo (G7th) for $40 and I'd get the rest in credit. I called back like a month later in need of some cables, etc...guy says they sent me a check for the rest of the amount...cool, I can use the cash somewhere else and get a better deal or some boutique crap. I waited 2 weeks, nothing...3 weeks, nothing. I called them back, guy apologizes...says check will be sent out (keep this up for about 6 months). I've called on 5 occasions with the same reply. The last time I called, I was told they refunded the money to Amazon.com because it was purchased through them...I can't get a hold of Amazon.com, they just won't return any e-mails and have no listed customer service number. I called the company and they are now having legal troubles or something, I get the runaround, BIG TIME, looks like they may be filing for Bankruptcy and I will never see that money.

That's how they screwed me out of $1,000. I tried explaining it to the person on the other line, but they told me I had to take it up with the company that bought the guitar. I explained to her that it was MF fault for not giving me credit when they said they could and that is what I specifically requested. She didn't care, WTF?

lol, that reminds me of Milton on Office space for some reason lol...then again I am an office space whore...

• Members

due to their guaranteed lowest price....... I just Got a DD20 for 179.99 instead of the 219.00 that musicians friend is asking for it.

music 123 had the 179.99 price but didnt have any DD20's in stock. so MF matched it. and it will be here in a couple days. so i saved 39 bucks... right off the bat.

Cant wait for it to get here. Awesome day so far!

Thanks bro!

I am about to buy the same pedal, and you just saved me some cake! Wooo!

• Members

Amazon has a thing where you plug in your pone number and they call you. I've had to call customer service twice, and both times, they've been prompt and they resolved the issue. They even gave me a $25 credit for the hassle, and I only spent $50 or so. Go to this link and you can click on "skip sign in" at the bottom to go to the page where you can give them your phone number so they can call you. I hope you get this worked out.

c

• Members

Wow, what did you have to do in the promo to get the SG? THose things actually work?? Is there a certain site you usually check for these types of things?

• Members

Wow, what did you have to do in the promo to get the SG? THose things actually work?? Is there a certain site you usually check for these types of things?

Tweedledee started a thread on it a long time ago and got me to try it. It works, I ended spending about $250 for a $1K guitar. The company that I got it from Nuitech was reputable then, now it's a different story.

Archived