THE OTHER 20's?????

sdresdre

• Members

i have a dd-20 and i think we all know what she can do but what about the other 20's? anyone had any good/bad experiences?

CE-20 chours

EQ-20 .....well EQ

OD-20 dirt

RT-20 rotary

im tempted to try the chorus one....hrmmmm

• Members

there were actually a bunch of others that i really want to check out but i have never seen or even heard of outside of this website (bossarea.com)

apparently there was a wave processor and octave pedal...i would love to learn more

• Members

apparently there was a wave processor and octave pedal...i would love to learn more

There was, but you could only use them with the GK2 pickup.

It seemed a little pointless to me, because I'm sure anyone who had fitted a GK2 pickup would have a nice guitar synth that would do all that stuff, and for those who didn't already have the pickup it meant buying and fitting one, which added considerably to the cost and gave fairly limited features in return.

• Members

I use an OD-20 in my live rig regularly...I really hate to have too many pedals so I like the convenience of having all those sounds available in a simple rig...and the sounds are not that bad...some are weak, but a few settings are great and very usable, especially the boost and lead mode. Works great in front of my classic 50 212.

• Members
I tried out the OD-20 and I thought it was awful. All the distortions sounded either ice-picky, or muddy and messy. COSM distortion. I don't know what I was expecting really...
:idk:

That was my conclusion as well. I also have an EQ-20 and it does what it does well. The buffer is about that of the DD-20 to my ears at least and it's nice having the extra overtones for EQ control where 7 bands stop at the uppermiddish/treble area instead of going into higher treble areas.

• Members

That was my conclusion as well. I also have an EQ-20 and it does what it does well. The buffer is about that of the DD-20 to my ears at least and it's nice having the extra overtones for EQ control where 7 bands stop at the uppermiddish/treble area instead of going into higher treble areas.

{censored}ty. i can get my hands on one for real cheap. it seems like its too good to be true. and i guess it is.

• Members
I am soooo temped to get one of those, despite the COSM stamp on it. I absolutely NOT afford it or justify it, but it keeps calling out my name in a beautiful dreamy echo.

i just got one. i had those same voices!!!!!! i was a good boy for about an hour then i found one on ebay and well........ :rolleyes:

• Members

I am soooo temped to get one of those -- despite the COSM stamp on it. I absolutely NOT afford it or justify it, but it keeps calling out my name in a beautiful dreamy echo.

I once heard a simple rhyme I do my best to follow...

Self control

Keeps the pocket full.

• Members

I once heard a simple rhyme I do my best to follow...

Self control

Keeps the pocket full.

meh...... lol i know i know! its too {censored}ing cool not to try tho. thats the good thing with effects(for the most part). you can buy em and trade them at any time. i dont make any money switching up my board.... but i dont seem to lose any either.

• Members

You Bastard! She loves me and no other!

Oh... Um... Sorry. Any chance of posting some samples?

for sure. once i get it i'll post how it performs with some samples. its coming from japan tho! so it may take a while.

Archived